Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    My alicorn finally got unlocked after I finished the blingbling and Old Thomas's requests. But I don't know how long it will take to find the horn and other stuff.
    Where is everyone getting the Pink Jewels to complete the Bling Bling task? I've been collecting from my mines and hacking away at rock outcrops etc but I've only found 5. Myself and a couple of other neighbours are trying desperately to unlock the Alicorn. So any tips on Pink Jewels?
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Where is everyone getting the Pink Jewels to complete the Bling Bling task? I've been collecting from my mines and hacking away at rock outcrops etc but I've only found 5. Myself and a couple of other neighbours are trying desperately to unlock the Alicorn. So any tips on Pink Jewels?
    Thanks!
    After upgrading my mines to lvl three, my drop rate on pink jewels and gold nuggets improved. Also, I got the best results from chopping iron rich rock.

Does anyone know what quest will bring you the alicorn horn and wing? I'm at that point but I'm not sure if I should send the knights to explore dark caves, or on a simple quest etc, don't want to waste supplies. And for the person asking, this was triggered by collecting from the level 5 library

Rhino Keeper
    Sigh... I have done at least three each of all adventure types (sadly I crumbled and used Gems a few times.. Darn tempting Gem sale.. Lol... I digress) and no alicorn drops... I feel an early days diamond dragon sinking feeling.. Off to stare at my castle.. Tapping my fingers.. Hurry up.... Hurry up....
    Last edited by mareewat; 02-20-13 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by islandvivi View Post
    Does anyone know what quest will bring you the alicorn horn and wing? I'm at that point but I'm not sure if I should send the knights to explore dark caves, or on a simple quest etc, don't want to waste supplies. And for the person asking, this was triggered by collecting from the level 5 library
    All quests may drop the wing/horn but as you can see it costs 200 a piece so you may wana make alot of food for your knights.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    All quests may drop the wing/horn but as you can see it costs 200 a piece so you may wana make alot of food for your knights.
    The wing and horn costs seem to be random... On 1 of my games it is 500 a piece and on the other it is 130 each to skip

I've only done the Valentine's Day adventure since it the update. After I unlocked the Alicorn mission it only took me 5 tries to get a wing and horn. I actually got 2 horns in a row then I got the wing. Anyone know if you can have more than 1 Alicorn?

Rhino Keeper
    LuckyDuck, you are a lucky duck.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck013 View Post
    I've only done the Valentine's Day adventure since it the update. After I unlocked the Alicorn mission it only took me 5 tries to get a wing and horn. I actually got 2 horns in a row then I got the wing. Anyone know if you can have more than 1 Alicorn?
    I think there's someone who's up to about 10 now

Rhino Keeper
    Wonder if alicorn will be removed after Val time is over.
    600 gems instead of waiting 90 mins ?
    Maybe i'll wait

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast