Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Just as an update for anyone looking for more info, alicorns do drop a "full" energy refill, although its one point below yor max energy.
    What i mean is it takes into account how much energy you have the moment you collect, and what your max is. For example, if my max is 40 and i have 1 energy which i use to collect, it gives me 40-1= 39 energy. So its not really really a full energy refill, since it doesnt give 40, and one should definitely collect from the alicorn on 1 energy and mo more, because youd be wasting alicorn drop if you had 5 or 10 energy for example.

Executive Chef
    At least 9 adventures and not a single thing for Ali!

Executive Chef
    So yes,I've broken down and got 2.people have asked me how to get Ali-go on an adventure to your nearest Walgreens,get an itune card,wait for sale(thank you for one Sunday!),load card,and voila!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Just as an update for anyone looking for more info, alicorns do drop a "full" energy refill, although its one point below yor max energy.
    What i mean is it takes into account how much energy you have the moment you collect, and what your max is. For example, if my max is 40 and i have 1 energy which i use to collect, it gives me 40-1= 39 energy. So its not really really a full energy refill, since it doesnt give 40, and one should definitely collect from the alicorn on 1 energy and mo more, because youd be wasting alicorn drop if you had 5 or 10 energy for example.
    I dislike how this is set up. I understand the max energy, but energy from Sir Piggles, Alicorn, and adventures are like gifts and should be treated as such, meaning add onto existing energy count. This issue should be treated as a bug and be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    So yes,I've broken down and got 2.people have asked me how to get Ali-go on an adventure to your nearest Walgreens,get an itune card,wait for sale(thank you for one Sunday!),load card,and voila!
    Question for you......how do you "load" the gift card to buy gems? Is it through iTunes? Or though your iPhone? I would rather do that then charge it to my credit card.....more like cash. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Load it by going to bottom of iTunes on ur phone,click sign in,then redeem,will give u a place to enter code found on back of itune card,fill in the code,click go or done(it gives different prompts sometimes)will say thank you,ur credit is now whatever u put in!i only use itune cards to buy anything off phone,It's easier and get charged no interest and can't spend past what I load!

Rhino Keeper
    My alicorn finally got unlocked after I finished the blingbling and Old Thomas's requests. But I don't know how long it will take to find the horn and other stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fomomo View Post
    I dislike how this is set up. I understand the max energy, but energy from Sir Piggles, Alicorn, and adventures are like gifts and should be treated as such, meaning add onto existing energy count. This issue should be treated as a bug and be fixed.
    I agree, specially considering how expensive the energy is...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    My alicorn finally got unlocked after I finished the blingbling and Old Thomas's requests. But I don't know how long it will take to find the horn and other stuff.
    Really ? My alicorn is still unlocked and ive done all the goals except only 1 left about finding horn and wing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Really ? My alicorn is still unlocked and ive done all the goals except only 1 left about finding horn and wing.
    *i mean , my alicorn is still locked :|

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast