Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can get these items from doing adventures.
    Hi, Kooky panda. Do you know what kind of adventures can we find Sacred wing and horn yet? Dark Cave or Love? I'm totally confused when seeing their guide

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yummydedumdum View Post
    Does anyone know where to find "Sacred Wing" and "Sacred Horn". I completed the Bling Bling quest and did not get the option of the Alicorn.
    After upgrading the Theater to level 3, then Library Lev. 5 and collect from library, the Mystic Alicorn will appeared.

Rhino Keeper
    It takes 12 weeks to make it worth buying an Alicorn with gems. (600 gems refills 30 energy once a week for 12 weeks) So after 12 weeks you are getting "free" refills.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    Elen, I wonder what's your castle's name. I invited you to be my neighbor but after you accepted my invitation I couldn't find your ID in my long neighbor list (>200). I want to see your alicorns daily before I have one of my own.
    My castles name is "aploo"...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rengirl1978 View Post
    I can agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    Castle Story is therapeutic? They could totally sell that!
    it really is. Gives me simple tasks that are easily or medium diffivulty to achieve, rewards me when i achieve them, teaches me patience to wait for energy or builds or drops, i can do things however fast or slow i need to take them... In all it is flexible enough to allow me peace of mind, but interesting enough to captivate my attention for several months now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    Hi, Kooky panda. Do you know what kind of adventures can we find Sacred wing and horn yet? Dark Cave or Love? I'm totally confused when seeing their guide
    There's no specific adventure that you need to do. The wing and horn are rare drop so it might take a while.

New Resident
    May I know the wing and horn are rare drop from where? Any plants or animals or mining...? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vivviv33 View Post
    May I know the wing and horn are rare drop from where? Any plants or animals or mining...? Thanks!
    Sorry , its actually rare reward from adventures( no specific) so far only 1 person has reported that he/she got it from explore the dark caves.

Has anyone gotten one yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    My castles name is "aploo"...
    Thank you!

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast