Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I feel you bro. Likewise!! ������
    We'll, I finally got my first Alicorn!! For a few glorious days, anyway ����
    Back to waiting for my wing...

At least I got a pic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	18247

Fashion Designer

Alicorns and Love shack question

I hear LOTS of people groaning that they don't have the Love Shack [me included!] cause it can craft alicorns.
    What I want to know is how many alicorns can you realistically make in it? The people who have like 20+ alicorns probably bought most of them, something I'm not yet willing to do. so yea, PLEASE BRING BACK THE LOVE SHACK!!!!! --- but even then it's really hard to get parts right?

I have the love shack & in the years that I've played have been only able to craft 1 Alicorn by getting both the wing & horn drop. The others I have because I became very impatient after getting 1 part & waiting forever for the other part so I bought that missing part with gems to be able to craft it.
    The love shack has other craftable items as well. Paths, walls, towers, gate. Items for the adventure of course. Also, ability to craft plants & trees. Since it was a Cakentine quest, all items are pink or red.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-05-15 at 08:53 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have the love shack & in the years that I've played have been only able to craft 1 Alicorn by getting both the wing & horn drop. The others I have because I became very impatient after getting 1 part & waiting forever for the other part so I bought that missing part with gems to be able to craft it.
    The love shack has other craftable items as well. Paths, walls, towers, gate. Items for the adventure of course. Also, ability to craft plants & trees. Since it was a Cakentine quest, all items are pink or red.
    I would love to have the love shack, not because you can craft allicorns because I have bought plenty but because it adds another diversion, something else to do beside stocking up and maxing out, heck I don't even like pink but to have something different to do would be nice.

Can someone post a pic of this love shack ? I'm dying to see it, And visit community but can't seem to find one!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawntilldusk25 View Post
    Can someone post a pic of this love shack ? I'm dying to see it, And visit community but can't seem to find one!!
    Looks just like the potion shop, just pinkish. I don't have it either. Ur most likely to discover it on the boards of level 50 gamers with lots of pink decor.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dawntilldusk25 View Post
    Bottom right of the screen.

I have 5 Alis that I crafted. So in +2 years I was lucky enough to get the all parts several times.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Here's mine

Views:	52 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	18795

Notice the little heart shaped puffs of smoke from the chimney?

There's still plenty around, but I have to admit a lot of people quit soon after this Valentines edition (myself included).
    When older players say we used to have to wait months for an update they ain't kidding!!

I remember it was months of wait before the Valentines edition, then months again afterwards before we got... Wait for it... Trials and Tribute
    Which came with no instructions I might add A lot of confused players!!
    I think I waited about 4 months of not getting an Alicorn, and not getting anywhere with T&T before I gave it up.
    So anyway, things are much better now!!

But here's another blast from the past, I still have the Valentines edition icon on my iPad (doesn't work bit I wanted to keep it anyway )

Views:	46 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	18798

Edit: just found another old pic where you can see the trees were all pink and purple

Views:	56 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	18799
    Last edited by zaccy678; 03-06-15 at 12:59 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merged threads...

Awesome thanks all when I was looking i definately wasnt looking for a potion shop type building! More of a shack shanty lol!