Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Nightclub Owner
    Thurstons fort only give coins and as a rare drop a longsword
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    No wing, been trying sine the goal came out, doubt it will ever happen.
    I feel you bro. Likewise!! 😂😂😂

New Resident
    I am also confused as to what adventure to take to get the wings. I guess it was a mistake to check thurstons fort, Any constructive advice as to which adventure is best?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susanfire View Post
    I am also confused as to what adventure to take to get the wings. I guess it was a mistake to check thurstons fort, Any constructive advice as to which adventure is best?
    Doesn't seem to be a best one, you can still get a sacred wing or horn from any adventure except Feral Lands and Plume Hive.

New Resident
    Can you still get Alicorn parts if you have completed the quest? The craft option didn't go away when the quest was completed. So I was wondering if the parts are still available, just incredibly rare.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hakufox View Post
    Can you still get Alicorn parts if you have completed the quest? The craft option didn't go away when the quest was completed. So I was wondering if the parts are still available, just incredibly rare.
    Very rare. About as rare as Rocking Horse poop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hakufox View Post
    Yes as I got another part the other day when I sent my knights on the valentine's adventure in the castle....not the part I needed, but a part nonetheless.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes as I got another part the other day when I sent my knights on the valentine's adventure in the castle....not the part I needed, but a part nonetheless.
    Valentines adventure? which one is that? i didnt think valentines quests had come out for cs yet

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
    Valentines adventure? which one is that? i didnt think valentines quests had come out for cs yet
    It's the one from years ago that you can only make the items needed in the Love Shack. That quest is still in the King/Queen for those of us that were players since back then. That is the only adventure I've ever received the parts to make the Alicorn from, though they rarely drop. I only use that adventure when I'm out of the necessary items to send my knights on the basic adventures.

ETA: the name of the adventure is "Dispel the Love Magic"
    Last edited by queentina3; 02-05-15 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
    It's only available to those who have the Love Shack. Here's a pic from my Keep:

Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******