Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andinspace View Post
    Thanks for the information! I did not realize the Love Shack was where the alicorn was crafted. Good to know! Will the Love Shack be available to build/buy in the future??
    I don't think so, but I know it would make an awful lot of players happy if it was.

The Alicorn goal was HARD and long. For some players, the goal is still in their book as they are still waiting for a first very rare drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't think so, but I know it would make an awful lot of players happy if it was.

The Alicorn goal was HARD and long. For some players, the goal is still in their book as they are still waiting for a first very rare drop.
    Well that kinda sucks!! I've been looking forward to getting an alicorn all this time because I keep seeing the crafting option in the Market! I guess it's an option only for certain players! I'm almost to the end and I was wondering when I'd get my alicorn lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Well that kinda sucks!! I've been looking forward to getting an alicorn all this time because I keep seeing the crafting option in the Market! I guess it's an option only for certain players! I'm almost to the end and I was wondering when I'd get my alicorn lol
    I am at MERE level 20 and I want one... 600 Gems sis a LOT... MAYBE for VD this year we can all buy love shacks...

I do love my love shack as another source for adventures, but as an alicorn crafting building I think I might have crafted 2 in three years. I just got another horn, my 7th. Been a long time since I have received a wing. I hope it comes back so that maybe the drop rates increase

Executive Chef
    I've been waiting for a wing too, for forever. I have three uorms just bored to pieces.

Fashion Designer
    I know the horn is hard to get but since I can't access new goals yet only adventure I need is to hunt for horn 30 more adventures still no horn, this just seems way too long

Only have 1 wing, have had the pink alicorn over. Year now same with wing

I've gotten a few overgrown benches, 12 diamonds and 2 sheep in addition to normal stuff but

At my level and playing forever, have love shack adamant and alicorn wing shouldn't take this long
    Last edited by transberry; 01-27-15 at 05:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just get both part needed to summon my alicorn after a year? more than a year?
    you have only to send knight out...
    I received the feast from the bountiful table and sent the knight from barraks...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaTheLion View Post
    I am at MERE level 20 and I want one... 600 Gems sis a LOT... MAYBE for VD this year we can all buy love shacks...
    Yeah I'm not using my gems on that I only have 550 and have lost hundreds already in gem traps! Getting the 40 energy every week isn't that tantalizing!

New Resident
    Dear Team Lava,
    I have been waiting for months for a wing to build a new Alicorn. What adventure must I go on to try to get one. I check Thurstons fort every 8-9 hours and no wings or any parts. Just coins. Please increase the drop rate for these very valuable parts

Thank you,
    -susanfire

Executive Chef
    All adventures except feral lands and plum hive, I'm confused why you checking Thurston's house !!