Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Don't give up... Since I got my first full alicorn a few months back this year... I kept getting more parts, now I have 4. I was very disappointed and stopped playing for a while last year missed all the Halloween stuff.....but it seems I get lucker this year

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know if the wing or horn drops from the two newest adventures,,plumb hive and fenal lands , those seem to be the two I been sending out the most,,, no wing or horn here,, but was hoping they were added to the drops , don't want to be greedy but would love more Ali still have two wings in inventory

Sacred Wing and Sacred Horn will not drop from doing the Feral Lands Adventure or the Plume Hive Adventure. Try other ones like Search the Ancient Vault, Hunt Roaming Bandits, or Explore Dark Caves!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 09-03-14 at 11:16 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the answer. Not the one I wanted to hear..but it was an answer thanks again

Rhino Keeper
    19 months

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    19 months
    That just not right,,,, it took me 6 month to the day to get my first drop

Fashion Designer
    I play over a year now, started after the valentine '13 edition. So I don't have the white alicorn. Personally I think it it's a very big downside this unicorn isn't part of the storyline, but can only be bought by players like me for the huge amount of 600 gems. Especially since the alicorn/unicorn has become the central piece in the last icons.

But okay, what I want to know:
    if I buy the white alicorn from the market, what happens next? What steps do I have to take until it's grown up? Do I get an egg, must I incubate it? Must I wait for parts? Or do I get an instant baby alicorn, and I only have to feed it until it's grown?
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    But okay, what I want to know:
    if I buy the white alicorn from the market, what happens next? What steps do I have to take until it's grown up? Do I get an egg, must I incubate it? Must I wait for parts? Or do I get an instant baby alicorn, and I only have to feed it until it's grown?
    you get a babyalicorn, which grow up after 4 * 22h, then you could collect every 7 days 40energy.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    you get a babyalicorn, which grow up after 4 * 22h, then you could collect every 7 days 40energy.
    Okay, thanx for answering!
    I am Zelda

I have the boxed crate next to the Allicorn and next to the dragon in Market>Nature, is this something that I can craft?