Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    To ppl that are upset that they don't have the love shack available, don't be. If you had you will just be upset that your knights never return the stuff you want ;-) I have done over 500+ adventures (have a barrack as well) and only gotten two horns. I gem-skipped the wings last week, so I guess I will never get a wing because of that.
    Skipping the task won't prevent you from getting the items anymore. Sacred Wings and Horns will continue to drop for you and you can craft more than one Alicorn.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings View Post
    I am a level 50 and started playing with the 2013 Valentine Edition. That was over 16 months from when I am writing this note. I play on a regular basis and JUST RECEIVED THE SACRED ALICORN WING within the last month. This alicorn just started giving full energy in the last two weeks. My first white Alicorn I received as a bonus from an adventure, I had to wait this long to get the Sacred Wing to create the white Alicorn from the Love Shack. What I am trying to say is DO NOT GIVE UP!! The adventure I received the sacred wing from was the Desert adventure (I could be wrong about the adventure, but I do think it was the desert adventure.). I will look it up if anyone has questions. Good Luck to those you have the patience to wait.

Wait!! What?!? You got a whole alicorn from an adventure??!! Seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    Wait!! What?!? You got a whole alicorn from an adventure??!! Seriously??
    I've been playing since that time, too, but there was never an alicorn drop from any adventure; only the wing or horn were drops.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    To ppl that are upset that they don't have the love shack available, don't be. If you had you will just be upset that your knights never return the stuff you want ;-) I have done over 500+ adventures (have a barrack as well) and only gotten two horns. I gem-skipped the wings last week, so I guess I will never get a wing because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'm sorry I don't know how the two are connected?
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    this has nothing to do with the random drop of the wing
    Yes they are connected... And yes it has everything to do with a random drop of the wing.

They are Sacred Wings and Sacred Horns, white and pretty, which drop from an adventure, and for some players the wing or horn still hasn't dropped even after more than 18 months, and for a lot of us, we've only had the ability to craft 1 alicorn and we buy the rest like everyone else. (Yes some are more lucky than others and have crafted more) So, if you think not being able to get 3 dragons was tough and the randomness of knights not returning an egg after 5, 30 or 40 or 80 tries was bad, try not getting a horn or wing to drop after more than 500 tries.

I agree with Thorgal, You are not missing out......... At some point whenever you join the game you're going to miss out on something because it was dependent on when you started playing or you weren't at the required level to begin a timed goal or you didn't have the ability to finish a timed goal within time.

What's in the Love Shack:
    I've just put mine shack back on the screen so that I can share whats in the love shack.
    1. alchemy: wood to pink wood; stone to pink stone; fur to pink fur; glimmerdust to pink dust, jewels to pink jewels -NOTHING TO USE ANY OF THESE ITEMS FOR NOW.
    2. Animals: ALL GEM BUYS and their drops are chocolate items, NOTHING TO USE ITEMS ON
    3. Craft random plants which are decorative only. But you need masses of random drops.
    4. Decorative pink items, lots of these, all requiring pink items from alchemy area or random drops from the valentine adventure.

And of course, the alicorn. It's only slightly cheaper with gems if you were to gem buy the wing and horn in order to craft the alicorn than purchasing a baby alicorn through the market now.

Friends, you aren't missing out if you don't have the Love Shack.

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted my first alicorn yesterday :-) I guess I'm lucky because I got 2 sacred horns and 1 sacred wing in a period of 4 months when I restarted playing CS (100 adventures more or less).

Finally a wing!!

Rhino Keeper
    18 months

Rhino Keeper
    So is it still possible (for other players) to get Alicorn parts while all this stone business is going on? Cos stupidly, I'm still checking. 18 months, not one part, and still hopeful. Got a screw loose! clearly.
    Last edited by maguar; 08-11-14 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    So is it still possible (for other players) to get Alicorn parts while all this stone business is going on? Cos stupidly, I'm still checking. 18 months, not one part, and still hopeful. Got a screw loose! clearly.
    As long as you have the love shack you've still got a chance of getting a part dropping during the event
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    As long as you have the love shack you've still got a chance of getting a part dropping during the event
    I have the love shack. And the task. Just no parts. Still. Adventure daily. And barracks every other day.