Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Fashion Designer
    Suggestion for TL: why not repeat the love shack/ Alicorn quest next year for Valentines as a separate/additional quest for players who have not been playing since 2013 ? There should be a good number added over 2 years. This would allow everybody to craft an Alicorn. And .. added bonus for TL: no need to write new software, plug in previous module. Sounds like win/win, no?

Executive Chef
    Well I'm really confused. I've been looking through old posts and discovered that a little box in my inventory on some items means they can be crafted. And I've noticed that according to my inventory I can craft an Allicorn but I've only been playing since May?

Nightclub Owner
    The crate means that the item may be craftable. Eg the evil queen decorations are only craftable when you're at the relevant stage of that quest. Others are only craftable if you have the correct bulding, eg wells in workshop, alicorns in love shack. U fortunately if you don't have the love shack you can't craft the alicorn. The display in the market can't differentiate whether you've got the shack or not.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I was once confused by that too, PurpleScorpion..and excited that I would some day be able to craft an alicorn when I saw the crate on it. That is, until I realized I was mistaken because it's only craftable for those lucky players who have the love shack.
    And now there are 2 items in the market which ARE craftable by everyone once you hit that stage in the game but have no crate on them at all... The rose arch & faerie flowerbed.
    Consistency isn't really a priority around here, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Suggestion for TL: why not repeat the love shack/ Alicorn quest next year for Valentines as a separate/additional quest for players who have not been playing since 2013 ? There should be a good number added over 2 years. This would allow everybody to craft an Alicorn. And .. added bonus for TL: no need to write new software, plug in previous module. Sounds like win/win, no?
    maybe a "new" loveshack could be the house of lila or azalea...just an idea...

Executive Chef
    Clearly. Something useful craftable would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you think it may be triggered after upgrading the Tavern?
    I am a level 50 and started playing with the 2013 Valentine Edition. That was over 16 months from when I am writing this note. I play on a regular basis and JUST RECEIVED THE SACRED ALICORN WING within the last month. This alicorn just started giving full energy in the last two weeks. My first white Alicorn I received as a bonus from an adventure, I had to wait this long to get the Sacred Wing to create the white Alicorn from the Love Shack. What I am trying to say is DO NOT GIVE UP!! The adventure I received the sacred wing from was the Desert adventure (I could be wrong about the adventure, but I do think it was the desert adventure.). I will look it up if anyone has questions. Good Luck to those you have the patience to wait.

Farm Supplier
    To ppl that are upset that they don't have the love shack available, don't be. If you had you will just be upset that your knights never return the stuff you want ;-) I have done over 500+ adventures (have a barrack as well) and only gotten two horns. I gem-skipped the wings last week, so I guess I will never get a wing because of that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    To ppl that are upset that they don't have the love shack available, don't be. If you had you will just be upset that your knights never return the stuff you want ;-) I have done over 500+ adventures (have a barrack as well) and only gotten two horns. I gem-skipped the wings last week, so I guess I will never get a wing because of that.
    I'm sorry I don't know how the two are connected?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    this has nothing to do with the random drop of the wing