Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    TL has not announced plans to do this.

Forum members are simply hoping that the Love Shack and other Valentines things come back this year.
    Yes I read it , from some members , so I thought they knew what they were talking about. Sorry I jump the ***

Farm Supplier
    I have one horn, no wing. I am playing since one year. Also since months the quest is always"in progress" when opening the game again....frustrating as for all other players too here....to wait is ok, but one year???:/((

Rhino Keeper
    On my other game account I only just triggered "The Mystic Alicorn" quest to find the horn and wing. LOL. Only 12 months late. Completely forgot about the quest line.
    So anyway, now I'm searching for the white Alicorn while crafting the pink one.

Farm Supplier
    Still waiting for the wing, still every day showing "progress"....is it a bug?

Farm Supplier
    Will there ever be a way for players who started after Valentines Day to be able to craft an alicorn? I waited until V day this year and was so disappointed to see there would be no love shack. Players who started earlier have the potential to build many alicorns and the rest of us will never have that opportunity. I'm sorry I didn't discover you sooner TL. I really enjoy the game and it is the only one I play consistently but I feel punished because I didn't find you sooner.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel punished for playing daily! No Alicorn parts for me! All attempts to ask TL to check for a glitch result in an automated answer, referring me to the forum!!,

Same here,
    I've been playing since day 1 and still no wings or horn AT ALL.
    I did buy an alicorn from the market with gems, but I still have the quest in my log hoping for a second to be made with parts from adventures, but I believe there's a bug that TL refuse to investigate.

I think that if you had purchased an alicorn before you finish the quested one, the parts will not drop at all.

Executive Chef
    No wing or horn for me either. I did purchase one in the end but still waiting for them to drop from adventures to complete my quest but I don't think that will ever happen. I can't imagine that when they set the quest back in Feb 2013 they planned for a very rare drop to take over a year and beyond to happen and considering that some people have had multiple parts dropped, then I would say there must be something wrong with the game in how they have the setting to make the random drops.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    I have one horn, no wing. I am playing since one year. Also since months the quest is always"in progress" when opening the game again....frustrating as for all other players too here....to wait is ok, but one year???:/((
    Finally, after over one year I got my first one.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    Finally, after over one year I got my first one.....

Wow....that means there is still hope for those of us still waiting.

I got another overgrown bench today, lol and put it straight into storage.