Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Finish thurstons neck piece . Then collect from the theatre. Pink jewels are too rare, just buy them.

This suddenly turned in to a paytoplay game of sorts. Since every goal needs some insanely rare drop to complete, or 20 rare drops that no body can really figure out where they come from. Not one of my new plants drops the seed as its supposed to.

Two months of playing and still only one knowledge shard.

Executive Chef
    Oh thanks. I cant buy gems so i guess it'll take a while. But i'd rather take it slow than running out of goals in 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Yes i have an adult alicorn and its drop takes seven days. Being OCD with my game, i bought six alicorns... Saving up for one more, but still its only a drop a day.
    Saving up for one more? The last time I count, you've already have 10 baby alicorns playing in the park. Oh god... I'm going to miss food..

After all the valentines day quests and requesting valentines day cards from your friends, you have to craft an absorption crystal. Once it's complete, your new goal is to craft a valentines day feast (chocolate milk, boxed candy, and I forgot the third item) and send your knights on a love adventure. I'm assuming that's when you will get the missing items to craft the alicorn

Does it at least drop full energy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salamander2007 View Post
    Saving up for one more? The last time I count, you've already have 10 baby alicorns playing in the park. Oh god... I'm going to miss food..
    Yes, i now have 1 adult and 9 baby alicorns and im about 300 dollars short of home money... Good thing i switched to generic meds or id be in trouble now! But TL games are therapeutic to me, let out stress and whatnot, so i see it as a mind-calming investment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by absolute46 View Post
    Does it at least drop full energy?
    It supposedly does. But it tskesseven days so i cant confirm yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by absolute46 View Post
    After all the valentines day quests and requesting valentines day cards from your friends, you have to craft an absorption crystal. Once it's complete, your new goal is to craft a valentines day feast (chocolate milk, boxed candy, and I forgot the third item) and send your knights on a love adventure. I'm assuming that's when you will get the missing items to craft the alicorn
    Can you post screen shots of the feast and love adventure please?

Cost of an Alicorn is 600 gems...and once it's grown takes SEVEN DAYS to drop one full energy recharge. A single recharge costs me 50 gems so technically it will be THREE MONTHS (12 weeks) before the gem investment in an Alicorn sees a return.

I plan to craft it slowly... Without giving up any lunch money keep something to wait for

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast