Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just posting here to commiserate, been doing ALL adventures since February without missing a single day and still no Alicorn. Also can't finish the botany goal, never a pink flowering bush (anothe red one this morning). Lost my glimmer dust trove adventure. Never received a carriage. And while tons of people are getting their second, third and fourth manticore, still on have the original one.

I think this game hates me
    "still only have one"... Even the auto correct hates me.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah but it gives big reward, so that's fair.

New Resident
    Hey- if it makes anyone feel better, I have never had a day without an adventure since I started playing this several months ago and I just got the wing a few days ago and finally crafted an Alicorn. It'll happen. You just may have to be veeeeeerrrrrry patient!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the horn yesterday!! Now I need the wing.

Yeah I don't mind taking it from you, really! At least you can get it, some of us (those who started after Valentine's edition) don't even have the chance to obtain one.

Rhino Keeper
    It's 5 months that I'm waiting for a wing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    It's 5 months that I'm waiting for a wing!
    Me too! I thought after toiling since February that I finally got that elusive wing yesterday but it was my third horn instead. If I keep just getting horns I'm going to start whitling them down into some really expensive toothpicks. :/

Rhino Keeper
    So many of my friends have one or more alicorn and I am still waiting for my first wing. Been going on adventure and abusing my castle but with no luck. Can there be something wrong with my game? my one friend have 6 alicorns and I cannot even get that bloody wing. Game makes me soooo frustrated at the moment its not even funny anymore!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have none despite playing and adventuring every day since late Feb early March, as I think that was when I built the keep. Nothing but more and more useless decorative items.
    I would so like to delete the goal or have option to moth ball till next Feb if my interest lasts that long. Mind you the way Cs is becoming more and more depenndent on this type of random factor I have my doubts.

WOOOOO!!!! Just finally got the horn I needed today. From the valentines quest at that I'll add. That's where I got the wing from too.