Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

New Resident
    Hey, I can't get the mission to unlock Alicorn to show up, and I have no missions related to Thomas. I finished the one where he sent his letter to Alice refusing to leave the kingdom, then nothing. HELP!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lrs011 View Post
    Hey, I can't get the mission to unlock Alicorn to show up, and I have no missions related to Thomas. I finished the one where he sent his letter to Alice refusing to leave the kingdom, then nothing. HELP!
    Do you have Thurston's fort? Collect from it a couple of times to trigger the bling quest. This starts the quest line you need.

New Resident
    Im still really confused and i agree the comments are not clear. I have the alicorn quest under the Kingdom Goals but I have done a dozen or more adventures with no parts returned. When I go to the Love Shack it says its locked by goal. I've done every Valentine goal but the 20 skunks. So should this be unlocked in the shack or only after getting the wing and horn? I've done at least 15 adventures since it showed up in my goals and haven't gotten anything for the alicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ami4587 View Post
    Im still really confused and i agree the comments are not clear. I have the alicorn quest under the Kingdom Goals but I have done a dozen or more adventures with no parts returned. When I go to the Love Shack it says its locked by goal. I've done every Valentine goal but the 20 skunks. So should this be unlocked in the shack or only after getting the wing and horn? I've done at least 15 adventures since it showed up in my goals and haven't gotten anything for the alicorn.
    The parts are rare drops. Many people have gone on lots of adventures and still haven't found both or even one part. To unlock it in the love shack you need to either complete the quest by finding the parts or by using gems to skip it.

New Resident
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The parts are rare drops. Many people have gone on lots of adventures and still haven't found both or even one part. To unlock it in the love shack you need to either complete the quest by finding the parts or by using gems to skip it.
    exactly.....I think the love adventure gives you horn. I sent them out 3 or 4 times for love adventure and I got 2 horns. But no wings so far although I tried at least 5,6 times other adventures. Need some extra love to get there

New Resident
    No, how do i getthurstons fort?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lrs011 View Post
    No, how do i getthurstons fort?
    See this thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post463697
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Also when I skipped the quest it gave me the horn and wing.... The skipping cost varies (mine was 130 each part)

Farm Supplier

Angry The Mystic Alicorn goal.... how many weeks does it take??!

This goal is driving me crazy!!
    How many adventures does it take to get both of the items?
    Or can it be that my game is cursed by a bug? Because I've actually got TWO (2) Sacred Horns... but no wing.

Lets see...
    My stormID is Nettis02
    I have an iPhone 4s, all upgraded.
    Could my two-Sacred-Horns-but-no-Wing be a bug?

I've done so many adventures under so long time now that I soon will burst out in tears if I have to do one more adventure in search for this wing!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-24-13 at 11:47 AM. Reason: inplied language