Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by prispunya View Post
    Thx a lot for ur info maguar . Its just confusing *and disappointing* to wait for wing and horn to show up everytime i collect from the adventure and still got none.its been weeks, one day for each adventure seems like forever.
    You're not alone. I'm still waiting for a part, any part. They'll come eventually.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    There is a delay in the last energy coming through
    ... Sorry, I don't understand.

Should I be waiting to collect from Alicorn until a certain point in the countdown?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    ... Sorry, I don't understand.

Should I be waiting to collect from Alicorn until a certain point in the countdown?
    Just say you have a cap of 30. You use your last energy to collect from the alicorn. You'll immediately get 29 energy and there will be a slight delay before you get the last energy. This is in case you were close to regenerating some energy (which would prevent you from getting the full 30 from the alicorn). So you do get the full energy if collecting with your last energy it's just in two parts.

Rhino Keeper
    I still dont have the horn or wing!! this is gettig frustrating cause i know the valentine will go soon, ive been doing the valentine quest everyday! and sometimes the regular ones to see if ill get lucky there. What else can i do???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tasjatjuh157 View Post
    I still dont have the horn or wing!! this is gettig frustrating cause i know the valentine will go soon, ive been doing the valentine quest everyday! and sometimes the regular ones to see if ill get lucky there. What else can i do???
    Reading GTMoneys info the alicorn will stay in the market and if you've got the quest you should keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    Hi everyone,

The quests and content from the Valentine's Day Edition have now been added to the basic game as well. For everyone who got a head start by downloading the Valentine's Day special edition, we sincerely thank you for your participation and hope you're enjoying the first of many fun content updates from TeamLava.

Some information for you about this update:

Valentine's Day content and quests will be available for 6-8 more weeks.

After that time, new players will no longer be able to get the quests and normal objects (normal trees, rocks, mushrooms etc.) will no longer drop Valentine's-themed items.

Also at that time, all Valentine's Day items (except for the Alicorn) will be removed from the Market.

- If you already on a questline, you won't lose the quests.
    - If you already have the Love Shack, you can still use it to produce items.
    - All items you've produced will remain on your board or in your inventory.
    - Valentine's day items (special flowers, trees, animals) will still drop Valentine's Day materials for use with the Love Shack.

You will be given exact dates for the end of the Valentine's event via an in-game notification. You will have about two weeks warning.

Best wishes,

===

GT

Can someone give a definitive answer on what you have to do, (I.e. quest order, how to unlock said quests) to unlock the alicorn. I've read this post and everybody says different stuff and a bunch of worthless information. This isn't a your daily castle story blog to tell us what happen today it's for INFORMATION.

Fashion Designer
    Klembodius2,
    To unlock the Alicorn for constructing in the love shack, you must collect both a horn and wing. That is a quest. You can skip the quest or part of it with gems, and -- voila-- you will see that you suddenly have the horn and wing ready to use in love shack. You will also need 5 lumin essences to build Alicorn.

'7 days' for a time resource about the alicorn,omg

Omg this is a big time for resource.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	6072  

Quote Originally Posted by klembodius2 View Post
    Can someone give a definitive answer on what you have to do, (I.e. quest order, how to unlock said quests) to unlock the alicorn. I've read this post and everybody says different stuff and a bunch of worthless information. This isn't a your daily castle story blog to tell us what happen today it's for INFORMATION.
    I have actually found the info really useful. Not great news this late as I'm unlikely to have time to build a theatre & complete goals before valentines is taken away. I don't have the Alicorn goal yet. But it's locked in my love shack.
    I think the hard part is one player can't tell you the minimum you need to get there only what they have done. I thought I needed to get the 5 books, but didn't know I needed a theatre, lots of people already had it & just needed to level it up. Anyway good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klembodius2 View Post
    In order to unlock the unicorn you need to complete a quest line. First goal starts with making the bling bling-2x collect from thurston's fort to trigger.For more info you should check goals thread. Here we only share experience about the last quest in the quest line.