Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinarain View Post
    I got a second horn today (have had a second wing for a while) so now we know its possible to keep collecting and summon more Alicorns!
    Which quest did you do? I have a feeling hunting bandits has the highest drop rate..

Farm Supplier
    I switch between hunt roaming bandits and explore dark caves every day, those are the two I always do. When I got the second horn I was exploring dark caves, but I really think it's completely random!

Executive Chef
    I just heard that maybe you have to have everything upgraded to level 4 before you get all parts-can anyone who has made their alicorn already post if this is true or not,thanks

I don't understand about these wings and horns, the only goals left is the Alicorn, but at my love shack..the Alicorn still "locked by goal", will it be unlocked once i find both? or do i need that to be unlocked first to be able to find any wings neither horns in my adventures? It's been weeks and still not finding any wings or horns, already did all four adventures . I'm afraid I can't make it before the Valentine edition officially ends.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I just heard that maybe you have to have everything upgraded to level 4 before you get all parts-can anyone who has made their alicorn already post if this is true or not,thanks
    Someone's responded in another thread that you don't have to have everything upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by prispunya View Post
    I don't understand about these wings and horns, the only goals left is the Alicorn, but at my love shack..the Alicorn still "locked by goal", will it be unlocked once i find both? or do i need that to be unlocked first to be able to find any wings neither horns in my adventures? It's been weeks and still not finding any wings or horns, already did all four adventures . I'm afraid I can't make it before the Valentine edition officially ends.
    You need to finish that goal before it unlocks. GTMoney says if we're on a quest line we won't lose the quests. Check here more more info.

New Resident
    How is the Alicorn goal triggered? Is there something I need to do first?

Fashion Designer
    I collected for the first time today from my Alicorn. I only had a net gain of 28 energy, my cap is 30. I spent one energy to collect from it, and then only got 29 energy after collecting.

The ALicorn seems to refill energy -1 for no reason at all. Is this a glitch?

Fashion Designer
    I think the energy refill is a bug or false advertising. The market description says Alicorn gives full energy refill. So shouldn't it be 30 after I collect?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think the energy refill is a bug or false advertising. The market description says Alicorn gives full energy refill. So shouldn't it be 30 after I collect?
    There is a delay in the last energy coming through

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Although it says +40 energy, this works as an energy refill. There is a delay in getting the very last energy in order to allow players who, are very close to the end of their countdown, time to use another energy so that they get the 1 energy from the countdown and also 1 energy from the last energy from the Alicorn. If they do not, they will waste the 1 energy they could have gotten through their countdown ending.

Thx a lot for ur info maguar . Its just confusing *and disappointing* to wait for wing and horn to show up everytime i collect from the adventure and still got none.its been weeks, one day for each adventure seems like forever.