Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jrwheoki View Post
    Anyone else noticing that when collecting energy from alicorns.... The graphic says "+40 energy" but only adds 29 energy to your energy bar....... also BE WARNED! the energy is not stackable...... if you collect from alicorn when you have say 20 energy left... it will only give you 9 energy up to 29. best to drain your energy down to 1 and then collect to get best benefit.
    I've had this response back:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Although it says +40 energy, this works as an energy refill. There is a delay in getting the very last energy in order to allow players who, are very close to the end of their countdown, time to use another energy so that they get the 1 energy from the countdown and also 1 energy from the last energy from the Alicorn. If they do not, they will waste the 1 energy they could have gotten through their countdown ending.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Alicorn won't be removed so probably the wings and horns too
    I'm assuming they will still drop but was looking for a definite answer

29 energy. Once a week. Ok, ?. Lame.

Let me call this next one.........St Patrick's day is next. We will get green towers, Walls, shamrocks up the nose, and a leprechaun that will grant us one gem every six months after costing us five hundred gems to complete a quest that allows us to drive the snakes out of our kingdom.

Farm Supplier
    I got my Alicorn really easily compared to you guys I feel bad I routinely send my knights out daily on the last two adventures (can't think of what they're called) and I keep a stock of spicy meals and hearty feasts and longswords/lumin essence on hand so when I collect from my castle I can just send them right back out, I think that helped. By the time I got to the Alicorn goal I already had a horn, and got my wing within 3 or 4 days. I never used the Valentine mission, so I'd suggest staying away from that one. You'll need 5 lumin essences to craft the Alicorn in the love shack (if you weren't already aware) so start stocking up on mermaid scales and earth wisps now, and I even had my 5 made ahead of time and put away. I mean, the second you get that wing/horn you've been dying for you're going to want to hurry and craft him, right?? I hope everyone gets one. Mine is still a baby, only a couple days old. I have so many gems saved up but I'm glad I resisted temptation and didn't spend any to get him faster, since it sounds like once the excitement fades of actually getting it things are a bit less than thrilling...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    Does it look like you can get more than one alicorn from adventures?

Once it's unlocked do you still have to do adventures to get them?
    I think you CAN craft more than one Alicorn...if you can find the parts again. Mine is still in the Love Shack, and I do have a second wing, so if I find a second horn I could in all fairness craft a second Alicorn!

Executive Chef

Dazed and confused:Alicorn

Ok,what's confusing me is that people are saying their Alicorn got unlocked in the love shack-but they didnt have all the parts.so why isn't mine unlocked when I have the wing?i thought for everyone to unlock Ali,they had to do the goal where u found both parts?i have the goal,one part done,but Ali still locked-but it seems others who only have one part have Ali unlocked,what gives?

Executive Chef
    Hello?anybody ?

Executive Chef
    I only have "found" the horn and mine is still locked. I was assuming you needed both horn and wing to unlock it...

Farm Supplier
    Unlocking the Alicorn is actually done by accomplishing a goal. I'm not sure which, as I can't recall but you have to complete one of the goals to do it. Its one that you work on with Ivy I remember that much. You can find all the wings and horns you want, but if you don't complete your goals you'll never be able to summon him, so get cracking!

Executive Chef
    I have the goal to collect his wing and horn-it's the only goal I have