View Poll Results: Farm Poll:

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • - Space theme (Moon rock crop, twinkle trees, craters, meteors)

16 28.57%
  • - Tiles (space, water, beach, snow)

41 73.21%
  • - honeydew

26 46.43%
  • - cocoa beans crop

23 41.07%
  • - caramel crop

14 25.00%
  • - lighthouse

18 32.14%
  • - geysers

18 32.14%
  • - volcano

15 26.79%
  • - sweat pea flowers

27 48.21%
  • - mint crop

24 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Farm - Poll & Suggestions Feb 6

Rhino Keeper
    Cute house Pinkster! I love the Maypole and Weeping Willow tree. The dirt race track sounds good too. I asked for constructable soap box derby cars cars a few mo this ago, so I second the race track idea.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks guys, the poll results have been submitted( a little early)
    Please keep making suggestions!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Since there isn't a new thread yet, I'll just continue in this one, shall I. Indeed, I shall.

A way to delete invite requests given to others. I have a "pending" invite for someone who quit playing. This "pending" invite, which will never be either accepted or denied, because, as I said, they are no longer playing has been sitting on my invite screen for over a month now. I imagine other are in similar situations. Not a deal breaker, but it is mildly annoying.

An addition to my wall, where I can post a message that would stay at the top of the screen, perhaps above the "type your message here" area, or even better, a pop-up that would appear when a visitor came round. I could then have messages to everyone like 'Welcome to my farm', 'Plz + me!!!111oneoneone', 'On vacation, see you next week!' and the like.

The ability to do something, like groom or feed, the animals on someone else's farm, if other's liked that idea, and have that tie in to the animal collectables.

And even though I'm nowhere near them, adding more crops to the higher levels. A crop to unlock every five levels even.

New Resident
    Can we please have some nice cheery daffodils for St David's Day on the 1st March, thanks.

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=SwoopingIsBad;555046]Since there isn't a new thread yet, I'll just continue in this one, shall I. Indeed, I shall.

A way to delete invite requests given to others. I have a "pending" invite for someone who quit playing. This "pending" invite, which will never be either accepted or denied, because, as I said, they are no longer playing has been sitting on my invite screen for over a month now. I imagine other are in similar situations. Not a deal breaker, but it is mildly annoying.

I have been playing for almost 2 years and have 2 requests sitting in there. TL hasn't done anything about it and I think they'll never do. Others have been asking for the same, but never got an answer.

[QUOTE=Chiqui****S;556856]
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingIsBad View Post
    Since there isn't a new thread yet, I'll just continue in this one, shall I. Indeed, I shall.

I have been playing for almost 2 years and have 2 requests sitting in there. TL hasn't done anything about it and I think they'll never do. Others have been asking for the same, but never got an answer.
    I'm new, and I figured that was the case, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

I know I've seen someone talking about this before but I'll post again: PLEASE let us at least keep the flowers that we grow using gems (sometimes even by mistake).
    If it's a gem item, it means it's special... We should be able to keep the item that was sooooo expensive!
    PLEASE!

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234