Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fangbeast

Farm Supplier

Fangbeast

Ok, so i have 9 farmhouses, and i collect money from all 9 at the same time.
    Within this 9 money collection, i encounter 4 fangbeasts!!!
    And this is not the first time, usually 3 fangbeasts will show, but this time is 4!
    I think it is a bit too often for just 9 money collecting action.
    Anyone having fangbeast party at their castle too?

Fashion Designer
    I only encounter Skunkupines, how much HP do they have? Though I've noticing Skunkupine parties lately.

Rhino Keeper
    I see fewer fangbeasts when I alternate between the building types that I'm collecting from - so my collections look something like this:

Farmhouse
    Library
    Farmhouse
    Observatory
    Farmhouse
    Tavern
    Farmhouse
    Spire
    Farmhouse
    etc

Try that and see if it helps.

I'm having the same problem. I've gotten that stupid fangbeast about 15 times today! It's really making me want to quit the game. I already have to wait to collect to clear my buildings then wait for my energy to replenish and now I get this fangbeast when I do collect and he takes 5 of my energy only giving back 1 or two!!! It was bad enough that he first came over my kitchen so I had to build a new one in order to craft the cleaver to **** him! Ill have to try alternating collections but we really shouldn't have to do that!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I formed a trap for my fang beast. I moved my farms away from everywhere else. I waited until I got one in a good location (only affecting 1 farm and tree). Sir fangsalot has been keeping the other beasties away ever since then.

Rhino Keeper
    Doesn't Sir Fangsalot give a lot of good items that you might need later on in the game, and a lot of energy back on top of that?

Nightclub Owner
    I get some bones, fur, rat tails and creep teeth from the adventures and ivys hut. Yeah you can get some energy back from them but you don't always get it all back. He allows me to go about my business without worrying about random beasts.

I've got to admit that I've become emotionally attached to him. I'm holding off on the hot sauce quest as I don't want to get rid of him. If I ever do, I'll be somewhat tempted to have a funeral.

Rhino Keeper
    You also have cool game music all the time.
    I don't have the space yet for a Fangbeast petting zoo in my kingdom, but I'll keep the idea in mind.

Nightclub Owner
    The music doesn't work on my game so I'll have to trust you on that one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I formed a trap for my fang beast. I moved my farms away from everywhere else. I waited until I got one in a good location (only affecting 1 farm and tree). Sir fangsalot has been keeping the other beasties away ever since then.
    LMAO, I noticed when I went by your place last night that you had him off in the corner like a bad puppy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast