Thread: Gems Gems Gems

Amalah
    Bumping again.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered

Please stop

SO AGGRAVATING with your bumpety bump

Amalah
    It's just a couple of words, wow people are tense here.

*Sips Tea*

Amalah
    Bamp <---- Not a bump.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered

Cool Stop Bumping Dead Threads

*Sips Tea*
    I'm getting really irritated about this "Sips Tea" ****, your logic makes no sense.
    Its been a month and Norman hasn't even responded yet, you should stop bumping this post.
    Your better off praying to God for an update.

Unregistered

Zcga3z

I agree, stop bumping this **** thread so OTHER people with real problems can get some help. I come back thinking it's a new thread and find out it's the same old tired spiel (that TL didn't care to read).

Amalah
    It's not the fastest moving of forums, and it's not like I bump it every 5 minutes, in fact it's often days between bumps.

Quite honestly the easiest of solutions if it is annoying you, is don't read it.

*Sips Tea*

Amalah
    I'm just going to take my own advice I think, I'll just ignore any further posts about signatures and bumps. It would be silly for this thread to turn into an argument. ^^

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
    What's with you people? It's Amalah's thread. He or she would like an answer. Not like this poster is rude like some of the idiots that demand in the rudest fashion. Speaking as one who usually snarks at the rude arrogant and demanding juvies. At least Amalah is polite so I don't have anything to snark at even if I don't agree. Bugger off and grow up. Just because it's not an issue for you, it's an issue for this poster. Android issues aren't mine, don't care about them, but I don't snarl when they post....oh, a hundred threads about the same wallpaper tile subject.

The sips tea I've always taken to read as poster keeping things light and conversational. A dying ability to most ppl in the e world where manners and any semblance of polite conversation is a thing of the past.

*chugs beer* with a helping bump. To the nayers, keep it up and I'll do it again, every time I'm on the board..bunch of bullies

Amalah
    Thanks, it was starting to get a little scary in here, lol. :P

*Gets you a fresh Beer*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast