Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gems Gems Gems

Unregistered

Oh yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those are awesome ideas, Amalah. I especially like the mini game for Bakery. Not only would I like to have chances to earn gems (I refuse to spend real money on fake things), but it would be nice to be able to do other things within the game besides make food. The best foods take the longest to cook and playing mini games in the meantime would be awesome. On a side note, I absolutely love Pocket Frogs! I haven't had a single complaint about that game...they seem to know how to get their money yet keep their customers happy at the same time.
    Forgot to add, it's a great that TeamLava has been giving us a chance to earn gems by downloading games. I've gotten 30 but I also saw that someone else got 30, too. So I'm thinking that's all they're giving out; 30. I was also one of the ones who accidentally used my gems to buy coins when I first started the game, so I would love more opportunities for gems...I REALLY want that sonic oven, lol!

brent

Good Ideas

The story games are fun. But, with those ideas, the story games would be great! I especially like the idea about the bakery critic, and the cake decorating mini game! Another idea I had was that it would be nice if there were a community billboard so you could talk to all your neighbors at once.

storm8 ID: wmconnor

Amalah
    Forgot to add, it's a great that TeamLava has been giving us a chance to earn gems by downloading games. I've gotten 30 but I also saw that someone else got 30, too. So I'm thinking that's all they're giving out; 30. I was also one of the ones who accidentally used my gems to buy coins when I first started the game, so I would love more opportunities for gems...I REALLY want that sonic oven, lol!
    Thanks for your reply.

Yeah I agree with you, the download for free gems thing is awesome. It's a system that pleases three different people.

The developers of the game advertized get people to download their games.
    Teamlava gets money from those developers.
    And Teamlavas customers get free Gems.

Everybody is happy.

With regards to the Gem purchases, what keeps me from buying any is the fact they are so hard to come by and yet the amount of Gems you get for your money is not good value. And so I convince myself right from the start that I will not commit to buying any premium items.

If I feel that finding Gems is not a lost cause, if I feel that the developers actually care about their customers, if I felt the Gems were of value then I would buy some in a heartbeat.

Just as I have done in Pocket Frogs. I have purchased premium items from Nimblebit, not because I felt I had to, but because they make every indication that they care about the wellbeing of their customers. And I truely felt that they DESERVED to have my money for a job well done.

*Sips Tea*

Amalah
    Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    The story games are fun. But, with those ideas, the story games would be great! I especially like the idea about the bakery critic, and the cake decorating mini game! Another idea I had was that it would be nice if there were a community billboard so you could talk to all your neighbors at once.

storm8 ID: wmconnor
    A billboard is a wonderful idea. I wish I could edit my first post to add that in.

Hopefully if Norman sees this he will read the whole thread and not just the beginning.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalah View Post
    A billboard is a wonderful idea. I wish I could edit my first post to add that in.

Hopefully if Norman sees this he will read the whole thread and not just the beginning.

*Sips Tea*
    Though I doubt I'd use a billboard, I do see some usefulness for those who are more social. What I'd like to see is a welcome type header where I could leave a sticky type post on my wall for visitors.

*chugs beer*

Amalah
    Though I doubt I'd use a billboard, I do see some usefulness for those who are more social. What I'd like to see is a welcome type header where I could leave a sticky type post on my wall for visitors.

*chugs beer*
    Yes!

So you could leave a message which stays at the top saying you were currently away, revealing your ID, or even saying Merry Christmas.

That would be useful.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
    can anyone tell me which are those promotional games??? no one has mentioned them... as far as a i know there is i mobsters world war and race live, im still missing a few!!! thxs and merry x?mas

Amalah
    can anyone tell me which are those promotional games??? no one has mentioned them... as far as a i know there is i mobsters world war and race live, im still missing a few!!! thxs and merry x?mas
    The other games I have downloaded for Gems recently are:

Snowboard Hero
    City Story
    Treasure Story
    Farm Story

Whether or not they are still giving Gems for these I don't know.

Merry Christmas!

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered

Red face

thxs amalah, i got them!! wow i have read several threads and u post frecuently, always providing sth good.. keep the spirit!! thxs again

Amalah
    thxs amalah, i got them!! wow i have read several threads and u post frecuently, always providing sth good.. keep the spirit!! thxs again
    Thank you. ^_^

*Blushes*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast