View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

Farm Supplier

Same ole dragons

This is soooooo old, breeding the same dragons...9 straight months of trying to breed Anubis with fails every time, I gave up! Then trying to breed Sugarplum ever since it came out....and many dragons before that. I understand that games need our money to continue to run, however, this game is very greedy, not to mention expensive! ....Team Lava, why don't to cut us players a break? Im not saying it should be real easy, but weeks and weeks, months after months trying for a dragon is just plain old!!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. They must be making a fortune off the gold dragons and premium habitats and people who actually buy gold to buy food and coins. It'd be nice if breeding was made even a little bit easier. Like if Boosted breeding cost 100,000 coins instead of gold, or if they finally released the second breeding den, only have it so it doesn't cost as much gold to use. Having things that make breeding easier cost gold is probably their biggest source of revenue, but after over 2 years of this, I think we can all agree it's time for some changes.

Executive Chef
    My theory is that some dragons will never come to certain island, and some will come relatively easy. So when I wan't a dragon, I try for a week, maybe 2. Then, I come to the conclusion that this is a dragon I won't get, and switch to another dragon I want.

Sometimes, when it's expiring in a few days, I return to trying for that dragon, usually without result, but last time I got Were in the very last minutes

This way, despite me having almost 300 Unique dragons, I breed about 1-2 new dragons a month, and that's fine by me. Although I did have a month or more in the past were I didn't get any new dragon at all, and that was very frustrating.

Nut keeping track on when and how you recieve your dragons helps. I have a spreadsheet (Excel) where all dragons ever released are named, wether I have them or not, how I got them, if they're still available and when I got them. It's very relaxing to just see when was the last dragon I bred, instead of trusting my memory and feelings: to them it has always been too long.

New Resident

Breeding frustration

I tried breeding Cupid dragon with Love dragon. The wait time was a whopping 32 hours. Couldn't wait to see what I got. Would you believe a Virtue dragon? Seriously???

Rhino Keeper
    I think you've got a Titan dragon, virtue is 33 hrs, but, I totally get how it feels when the waiting time is sooo long.

Executive Chef
    What was you trying for?

New Resident
    I was just experimenting.

Nightclub Owner
    Yup, 32 hours is Titan, and I know it is frustrating to get stuck with a long breeding time like Titan, but you can't really do anything, all breeds are based on luck more than anything
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Stupid GAME FROZE LEFT ME 500 gold out of pocket with a **** looking forest upgrade with the faintest rainbow EVER not even worth the upgrade

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa! My old topic is still here!

So, I've now taken multiple hiatuses and yeap, it's definitely the rapid release of Limited and premium Dragons that's discouraging me from playing as much as I used to.

Also, the number of Maps needed to Expand versus number of Neighbors.

FFS got it right with the mining I think; in DS I am kind of stuck re: Expansions at level 50.

In case anyone is wondering, my luck at breeding Rares is still BAD lol.

I now have THREE Diamond Dragons... while missing almost every single Rare event Dragon.

Incredible.

The fact that FFS is starting to show a similar patttern worries me a little.