View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

Executive Chef

DS Hated Me!

I like this game but it hates me.

I'm playing on android, my games crashes often not to mention the last 3-4 weeks it crashes every 30 seconds or so. I have to reopen to gift gold, breed and plant several times. I only visit my game once a day in the morning because for over 1 year my games crashes every time I visited a neighbor, but it several times before I get breeding, planting and gifting done.

Then there's the issue that I'm android player so yeah I miss out on lots of dragons, but this doesn't bother me so much as before. What I dislike it always missing out on limited dragons, breed and breed and most of the times it's a bunch of commons.

For the 2 Halloween I've missed out on Zombie and Witch which I was really determined to get, only poisons there.

Now trying for Boo so far "Luck" which is no luck and only 1 Hypnotic fail. Not even enough time left, so it seems again another year missing Boo & Vampire. On top of that we got new dragons which are going to take me heavens know how long to get.

All I ask is please give us more time with the limited dragons to breed them, 17 & 21 hour fails for stuff that only stick aroun 1 week is not enough, they should be available for the whole month to give players a chance to get them.

Thank you.

I agree !!! I have more or less given up on Dragon Story due to not receiving new dragons while breeding. .. As a level 150 my wait times for breeding and evolution are Crazy Long Hours. I was unable to breed any Halloween Dragons, I am very dissatisfied. I wish TL would be fair in how they decide who gets new dragons. For instance new players have dragons that I am in able to breed.

I agree as well. Also I would like to see a free boosted breed in event or maybe a reduction in the price of gold for boosted breeding. Being able to boost breed might help get those limited time dragons!

Executive Chef
    The lousy odds for getting a new dragon from breeding - without speed breeding, or using the so called "boosted breeding" for that matter - is one of a few gamebreakers that has made me play DS very casually lately (i'm really not complaining, i do like it better this way) but the other day, after mixing red/green/metal for days and days, i actually got a Mech dragon - so keep hopes up, miracles does happen!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    The lousy odds for getting a new dragon from breeding - without speed breeding, or using the so called "boosted breeding" for that matter - is one of a few gamebreakers that has made me play DS very casually lately (i'm really not complaining, i do like it better this way) but the other day, after mixing red/green/metal for days and days, i actually got a Mech dragon - so keep hopes up, miracles does happen!
    What combo, if you don't mind me asking ( please don't say snowman! )
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    What combo, if you don't mind me asking ( please don't say snowman! )
    I wish i had Snowman but i don't - i used various combos quite randomly until Forestfire/Metal produced the Mech, was not the first attempt using these two though.

Executive Chef
    I have been at the habitat limit for over a year now, only catching up a little bit when they increase habitats.
    The lack of communication from staff is really disappointing. The customer service is abysmal. I have written customer service emails explaining clearly what my problem is, and why it is not a (synching for example) problem. I get back a stupid form letter that says: "Sounds like a synching problem," try to make sure you synch first next time. I send back another email explaining that I had already told them WHY it was not a synching error, and I get a second stupid form letter, telling me "Look in the forum for help answering my issue". It's ridiculous, this happens almost every time I contact customer support (unless it's about me wanting to spend money, in which case, they are very helpful!).
    The habitat limit is really the bigger problem for me, because it keeps me from being able to play. The communication issue is just annoying.
    Thanks for creating this! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I have been sending out messages asking for help on how to get new dragons more frequently then once a month!! Obviously the team lava people are not listening to our cries for help. I have 75% of neighbors that have QUIT, due to only receiving repeat dragons such as ILAND, FRUITFUL, WATER, Dragons. The other reason they QUIT is due to HABITAT SHORTAGES. WAITING 12+ HOURS FOR A FRUITFUL TO BREED IS CRAZY, AND IN POOR TASTE TO DO , ESPECIALLY TO LONG TERM PLAYERS. WE, THE LONG TREM PLAYERS HAVE SHONE OUR DEDICATION IN PLAYING TIME AND FIANANCIAL SUPPORT!!!! SO WHEN IS TL GOING TO SHOW THE SAME DEDICATION AND SUPPORT????

Just LOOK AT THE POLL, TOO MANY DRAGONS TO QUICK! Further proof that breeding hours are to long, and to many repeat original dragons. This also add up to boredom, personal hurt, dismay, and no one wants to lose repeatedly day after day after day after month!!! TEAM LAVA HEAR OUR CRYS FOR HELP!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-21-14 at 09:42 AM. Reason: discussing third party game

Rhino Keeper
    Did TL set up this Poll? If so why did they bother? It doesn't seem that TL is using this information to improve our playing experience. We SO need more habitat spots -- an increase to the Habitat Maximum and Pink and White 4-dragon habitats.