View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

Executive Chef
    Too many new dragons in 1 weeks , I cant get luck and fast breeding like that! I think just 2 new dragons / per weeks(breeding dragons) With some tourney dragons,event, etc ...
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 06-26-14 at 05:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Too many new dragons in 1 weeks , I cant get luck and fast breeding like that! I think just 2 new dragons / per weeks(breeding dragons) With some tourney dragons,event, etc ...
    There's so many new dragons introduced constantly that i've totally quit trying to breed them - if willing to buy gold i could speedbreed and do better at it, but that's not an option for me, so i stick to breeding random dragons i'm missing and try to win a few other - works for me. Also, i haven't played DS for a year yet so i've missed out on loads of dragons anyway, missing out on a few more doesn't matter!

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting to my last nerve. I have been playing for over a year now and no gold sale. Everytime I buy I have to purchase full price. All my nbrs, my husband and daughters all get one. The other day I asked my neice to download DS. The very next day she gets a sale. Oh my what is this. Now with pride coming out and limited, omg lets toss this one out. I play 24/7 and I think its about time I close. It makes me so mad, I open up my husbands Ipad and there the red sale. My daughters don't even tell me anymore. As far as the dragons go it seems my breeding sux too. So sorry as I do love this game but I think I should look for something else as I have written to TL over and over but nothing has changed. Sorry about my whining but I had to leave the steam out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    I am getting to my last nerve. I have been playing for over a year now and no gold sale. Everytime I buy I have to purchase full price. All my nbrs, my husband and daughters all get one. The other day I asked my neice to download DS. The very next day she gets a sale. Oh my what is this. Now with pride coming out and limited, omg lets toss this one out. I play 24/7 and I think its about time I close. It makes me so mad, I open up my husbands Ipad and there the red sale. My daughters don't even tell me anymore. As far as the dragons go it seems my breeding sux too. So sorry as I do love this game but I think I should look for something else as I have written to TL over and over but nothing has changed. Sorry about my whining but I had to leave the steam out.
    Now this is an issue you'd think TL would be interested in fixing.....more money for them! I'm getting those sales constantly and i have no intentions to buy gold, if i could i'd be happy to transfer those red tags to you!

Fashion Designer
    So this is the 'frustrated' thread, but didn't there used to be a 'happy' thread? I can't find it....that's a little frustrating.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    So this is the 'frustrated' thread, but didn't there used to be a 'happy' thread? I can't find it....that's a little frustrating.
    Too funny!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Too funny!
    Thanks. But I really to want to find that thread. I have happy news!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Thanks. But I really to want to find that thread. I have happy news!
    Me thinks you found it

Dragon Breeding Frustration

I have been playing for awhile now and Ive noticed that nothing is really random about this supposedly random game. I waste my money trying boost and buying gold but i still cant get any of the dragons I try to breed. I have been trying to breed fairytale and diamond for months. And i keep getting the same dragons and now ive been trying to breed leo and still nothing. I find it hard to believe that randomly I keep getting fruitful, mist and luck. This game is really starting to disappointment me. You guys make it impossible to truly enjoy playing.

Executive Chef
    This Spin-The-Wheel is making me quit someday - after spending over 75 euro's on a silly game.

It's SO frustrating to spin, and day after day, only get stuff you don't need - even after spending gold! And see all those dragons I've been trying to breed back in the days but failed, time after time, and even more frustrating seeing others "Ow, I got XX twice! And Y on first spin!"

Argh, please make it go away!!!

I don't mind playing 18 hours a day to recieve a goal, but this is just plain luck and painful to fail day after day!

If it wasn't for the Guardian Dragon that I'm working for (and probably a tournament next tuesday), I wouldn't touch DS for the next 6 days...