View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

Rhino Keeper
    It's not in the poll, but all these new dragons coming out doesn't actually bother me if I could breed them, it's bad enough being an android player & missing out but I've missed out on carnival, Mardi gras, ice cream just to name a few not for lack of trying, getting the same common dragon over & over is why I would quit, my friend just quit because of this, he completely emptied his island!!! I have already quit fashion story & pet shop I don't think it will be long

Executive Chef
    OH what now our forum have a rule 'can not post again and wait 30 secs later to post a new one'?????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    OH what now our forum have a rule 'can not post again and wait 30 secs later to post a new one'?????
    This is not a forum rules, it a form feature. I think it helps preventing members from posting duplicate posts.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Well, TL is no longer removing regular dragons to make space for new ones but it's such rare to return one. I remembered that in my old accounts I got a great part of what is removed now such as the Seabreeze, Forestfire, Ice Cream, Tusker, Dream, and the one who returned at last Halloween, the Mistmoth Dragon. But we still have dragons that are no longer existant--hope they come back... Thanks TL!

Farm Supplier
    I think I've reached the frustrated point. I'm so tired of breeding the same darn dragons all the time. I was so mad when I realized I missed out of breeding diamonds, and if I'm getting mad, then the game isn't fun anymore.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Rhino Keeper
    This game is basically a TCG. You try for a dragon/card, and you may or may not get it. It's the nature of these types of games.

I think that When TL releases new breedable non limited dragons, they should release it at the level cap. Or at a high. 100+ level. That way, Players can breed the ones they really want, level up, breed a "new" dragon. Less dragons in the pool, means more likely to get the ones you want.

I also think that splits should have a mechanism to make the splitting less likely to happen in the nest. Like maybe Commons will be rare, rares be super rares, and super rares turn into ultra rares.
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-21-14 at 02:28 AM.

I've just about had it too! The Gargoyle "oops" just set me over the top. I'm tired of a tournament every time I turn around, plus breeding the same ones over and over! Just about ready to close shop- there are too many dragons that I just cannot attain. I've expanded till I'm done, I'm level 113 and it just irritates me.

Rhino Keeper
    I am 1 of the lucky 1s who have actually managed to breed a diamond, but I have just spent 35mins putting my diamond with fire to try to get crusader, I know its an ultra rare, but 35mins of 10sec breeding with nothing to show for it & you want to know why we get frustrated

Executive Chef
    I think I've tried for over an hour to get the Quetzal. My hubby is more patient and got me the Crusader and Infinity.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I think I've tried for over an hour to get the Quetzal. My hubby is more patient and got me the Crusader and Infinity.
    How fun