Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    I wish goals have gold instead of silver. You spend more silver than you get, and gold is so hard to come by without using real money. I think usin gold as an incentive would really be a good addition instead of silver. I don't even worry about goals anymore.
    I agree, though I don't necessarily think Gold needs to be the reward for everything or many goals at all.

• Goals Aren't Very Rewarding
      Goals should give rewards based on how hard the individual task is to complete and based on the player's output. If a goal doesn't have rewards that are equal to, or greater than, the player's output, be it Silver, Gold, etc, there isn't much incentive to do them.

Let's look at an examples:

Grinning Like Mad, which has the prior goal of Fairy Tails to be completed before it becomes accessible.
      It requires the player to have a Chesire Dragon and to spend 25,000 on a Dragon Lollipop.

The reward is 20,000 Silver and 400 Experience Points. That doesn't seem very rewarding. Granted, you are getting over half of your output back.

The Dragon itself is hard enough to obtain, let alone spending another 25000 to complete a goal for it. From the output of this goal (ie. 25000 for the Lollipop) and the difficulty of obtaining the Dragon, a reward of 30000 Silver and 800 Experience Points wold seem more reasonable to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it' really stupid thing
    For example,
    Prismatic fruit goal: Harvest 3 Diamondates. I spend 225,000 and get only 7,800 reward! (+food that it's not enough even for one serving for my Kitsune level 8)
    Elite epics goal: raise Fruitful and Life to epics. Almost 29,000 apples needed, it costs about 2,700,000 coins (if plant Diamondates). And what a reward? Just 2,650!
    Myth of mystery goal: Hatch a Mythic. And, of course, buy its habitat for 6,000,000 (Six. Millions. Coins). And reward is 10,000. Ha!
    Walking Dawntree goal: Hatch a Dawntree, spend 50,000 coins and get just 6,530.

It seems stupid and unfair, isn't it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Yes, it' really stupid thing
    For example,
    Prismatic fruit goal: Harvest 3 Diamondates. I spend 225,000 and get only 7,800 reward! (+food that it's not enough even for one serving for my Kitsune level 8)
    Elite epics goal: raise Fruitful and Life to epics. Almost 29,000 apples needed, it costs about 2,700,000 coins (if plant Diamondates). And what a reward? Just 2,650!
    Myth of mystery goal: Hatch a Mythic. And, of course, buy its habitat for 6,000,000 (Six. Millions. Coins). And reward is 10,000. Ha!
    Walking Dawntree goal: Hatch a Dawntree, spend 50,000 coins and get just 6,530.

It seems stupid and unfair, isn't it?
    I used one of the "better" examples though looking at it at the time, it seemed better than what I remembered the goals to be.

Your examples seem to make more sense. Though I suppose I didn't mention the 6 million habitat for Fairytale, which constant amounts new Dragons habitats of that price is quite draining.

Rhino Keeper
    I just looked through my goals and picked some. Sure there are a lot of same examples...
    And of course, with that unreasonable rewards goals became pointless. I already don't care about them at all. For what they are?

I don't know. Unlike Castle story, where goals are literally a doorway to pretty much everything, I don't work towards goals simply because they have a rubbish reward!

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon sun?? How do I get that?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    If you're on iOS you will not be able to get this. If you're on android it should be in the market
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    If you have an Android device, you can transfer your IOS account onto that and the Dragon Sun should be in the market. Then you can transfer your account back onto your IOS device.

Otherwise, IOS can't get get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Completed 4 dragon goals . I did not receive rewards for any of them. Pkaying new version on kindle. I sent several emails to team lava support apparently they dont care as nothing has happened. I dont even get coins from daily bonsuses

Rhino Keeper
    at least you all get a go us android user cant............