Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Fashion Designer
    The flowers on the first goal is so gorgeous. Wish I can buy one. So, no goal prize ?

Fashion Designer
    So are there any more goals?

Can we expect to bake and serve 40 and 50 of the other recipes?

New Resident
    Thanks !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    The flowers on the first goal is so gorgeous. Wish I can buy one. So, no goal prize ?
    What first goal prize? The dividers? If you mean the rose cake display you can buy that one for gems.

Banned
    Ahhh, I see what you mean now! They ARE stunning. Now something realistic and full of color like that I'd pay gems for.

Farm Supplier
    So, I don't have the update yet, and I didn't read through all of the posts, but after skimming through the screenshots, how are we supposed to bake Valentine's cookies when they were removed? Have they been added back in? Are they still worth 8 coins, or have they been knocked back to 4? Was our progress on them saved, or do we have to start all over again? Answers, iOS players! We need answers!! Plz and ty, of course.

Grand Emperor
    I'm on Android, but there's a thread "Valentine's cookies are back" or similar. They apparently brought back the Valentines cookies and the Red Velvet cookies (?) and they are in the goals.

Typically they don't delete your progress in the database, they just remove your access, so when they restore access, your progress is where it was.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx08 View Post
    So, I don't have the update yet, and I didn't read through all of the posts, but after skimming through the screenshots, how are we supposed to bake Valentine's cookies when they were removed? Have they been added back in? Are they still worth 8 coins, or have they been knocked back to 4? Was our progress on them saved, or do we have to start all over again? Answers, iOS players! We need answers!! Plz and ty, of course.

They are still showing they've been mastered so I imagine the progress is saved. Same as when they brought back told things and the bar was left in the same spot for older players. The profit is the same too. Normal I'd not want to wait a day to complete a goal but I love the cookies and want to stock up. Just in case they are removed again once the goals end.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    So are there any more goals?

Can we expect to bake and serve 40 and 50 of the other recipes?
    The glass love is the first goal item to be unlocked. That comes after the strawberry cheesecake goal.
    Then the oven is unlocked on the next goal.
    So far it's bake 30 rose cupcakes, so I think you're right we can expect to bake 30 of this and 40 of that etc.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    The glass love is the first goal item to be unlocked. That comes after the strawberry cheesecake goal.
    Then the oven is unlocked on the next goal.
    So far it's bake 30 rose cupcakes, so I think you're right we can expect to bake 30 of this and 40 of that etc.
    ***sorry hit send before I'd finished!

After all the above baking this should unlock cupids booth. You will see it locked at the end of you floor decorations.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast