Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Rhino Keeper
    So I was bored and sick of waiting and wasted gems to skip in hopes the goal for the wallpaper would come up cause I really want to buy the wallpaper already! Here are the pics for the next few goals that I kinda regret skipping. Sigh lol but at least it gives me fellow bakers a heads up.

Banned
    Thanks mposey ... Why tl 1 day recipes? I only have 18 ovens ...

By the look of it these goals keep going and going and going

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it does seem like they are going to keep going and going I was hoping for the wallpaper goal but I gave up after the valentines day cookies goal waiting 1 day now. TL won't get any of my gems for a skip. Urgh lol

Rhino Keeper
    By the looks of the on going goals we all may have the Cupid corner by march 1st. Yay............ Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my goodness. Thanks for posting the next goals, but man, that's going to be annoying when you don't have many ovens. Like moi. And I don't want to use all my ovens for 1 day stuff, I have to keep some food on my counters. This is going to take awhile...
    Still, happy to have some goals to do with some nice rewards at the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks again to everyone here for keeping the goals posted....I'm still waiting for the update to hit Android (though now, I'll be going to sleep!). Knowing how long all these goals are going to take just makes me all the more antsy to get started on them...

Unfortunately, I don't see any Valentine's Day items, no goals, no nothing. Must be the Android thing again, I hate this.

Rhino Keeper
    What wallpaper were you trying to unlock with gems mposey? The golden heart wallpaper costs 15,000 coins. Unless there is something I'm missing???

aaaaaaargh i am on android, and i see the rose petal and rose tin gifts, but no goals or anything valentine themed!! i have the update for restaurant and fashion, but not bakery, what gives?? :-(

Host(ess)
    wow, so many baking to do.. i wonder did anyone got the rose oven yet..

I still have a long way to go, I'm still on the 2nd step.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast