Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Is the glassed love some kind of divider?

Quote Originally Posted by theprincessdoll View Post
    Is the glassed love some kind of divider?
    Yes It Is

I have Ben baking away on goals, I hope it is worth it for the rose oven. It is taking forever

im still not received the new goal, im android user. can i know, is this goal still only for ios users?
    thanks dears

Angry wallpaper

So if one already walpapered the ENTIRE bakery with the Golden heart wallpaper required for the Just for her quest, how does one get the wallpapering to be accepted as it is not possible to buy 4 more (expanding the bakery on lvl 99 is not really an option anymore) and it is not possible to sell wallpaper?

How big is the cupid corner booth? I may have to rearrange my bakery before I can squeeze it in. =p

Truly hope all android and kindle users will get their updates and goals soon! C'mon TL, release the updates and goals to them fast. It's sad to see my android/kindle's neighbors quitting due to no new update/no goals. =(

New Resident
    I can't find the strawberry cheesecake - I have strawberry cake, is it the same thing?

New Resident
    oh, it's OK, The cheesecake has just shown up

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoncko View Post
    So if one already walpapered the ENTIRE bakery with the Golden heart wallpaper required for the Just for her quest, how does one get the wallpapering to be accepted as it is not possible to buy 4 more (expanding the bakery on lvl 99 is not really an option anymore) and it is not possible to sell wallpaper?
    Have you not heard of the wallpaper trick? Buy any four cheaper ones and they count! I had done the same and covered my bakery, bought 4 wallpapers at 500 coins and it counted them towards the goal, then put the valentines ones back up!

Farm Supplier

Cupid Corner Couple

Where is the goal for this??