Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

I installed the Valentines Version on my Android and I have the Valentine Goals!
    I have 27 days to complete the goals

New Resident
    Thank you very much, looking forward to playing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I get so confused. Is there a Valentine's Day version for iOS too or just for Android? I don't know if I should be playing on the Christmas version or if there has been a new update since then. Thanks!

Hi finally here just got the Valentine's edition for bakery story on android

Still nothing on wether us kindle fire users are going to get the valentines update???? Didn't get christmas are we going to be missed again???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    I get so confused. Is there a Valentine's Day version for iOS too or just for Android? I don't know if I should be playing on the Christmas version or if there has been a new update since then. Thanks!
    for iOS, you would want to play on the Christmas version as it is the newest version of BS.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Hey guys, remember to keep this thread on topic. Please only post about Bakery Story: Valentine's Day 2013 Goals. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh thank you - Im on the cheesecake now!

Banned
    has anybody finished the goals yet? and got the cupid corner booth?

Fashion Designer
    Yeah some people did...i saw it in their bakeries. Its cute...but the walls look out of place