Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mirry2013 View Post
    Winter goal: cook 60 frost cookies was closed earlier than expected and I could not finish it. Now there is only the Goal level 13 in the slot machines.
    I play with android.
    Me too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    I am so excited by all of this <3 you have no idea. I'm trying to hold out on decorating until the goals end, just in case they ask me to buy the same stuff :P

I know right! I'm forced to do that every time there are goals. I'm usually so tempted to buy them right when I see em then I'm like nah...I'll wait lol

Banned
    Started my first batch of rose cupcakes have 3 built so far... This time I'm going to build as many as I can to get the goals don't faster.... So when android gets them I'll be done... And I'll be able to help my daughter on hers

Rhino Keeper
    Are there anymore goals after baking 30 rose cupcakes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygaga1978 View Post
    Are there anymore goals after baking 30 rose cupcakes?
    40 rose cakes
    50 rose cookies.

This should release cupids booth.

some one please please please help!!! i am a kindle fire user and for some reason my clipboard has disappeared and i stopped getting updates since the new roman table!!!! i feel so left out!!! i want my goals back, i want to earn the love booth i feel so left out.. csn no one really help me? :'( please please help me...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cassielee43 View Post
    some one please please please help!!! i am a kindle fire user and for some reason my clipboard has disappeared and i stopped getting updates since the new roman table!!!! i feel so left out!!! i want my goals back, i want to earn the love booth i feel so left out.. csn no one really help me? :'( please please help me...
    the Bakery Valentines goals and content haven't been released to Android or Kindle, just iOS. TeamLava hopes to have it to Android this week, but no word on if/when kindle will get it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    the Bakery Valentines goals and content haven't been released to Android or Kindle, just iOS. TeamLava hopes to have it to Android this week, but no word on if/when kindle will get it.
    I hope that there is this also for the TG or Xmas version. The base version is no longer running at me. Crashes when logging in.

Rhino Keeper
    These all if them?

Rhino Keeper
    I am more than sad. I baked, baked baked and don't know what happened - didn't finish the goal that had 60 cakes as last step. Boo Hoo big time!! Not sure if it unlocked oven or glass blocks. Anyone have a suggestion as to what I did wrong - I've never not completed a goal before in plenty of time. Thanks