Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Fashion Designer
    Phooey I should have made the valentines cookies before the cheesecake! Now I have another full day of waiting

Fashion Designer
    Why 20 vday cookies...why!? Why not 18 T.T

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Phooey I should have made the valentines cookies before the cheesecake! Now I have another full day of waiting
    Why? It's cheesecake then valentine cookies.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Why? It's cheesecake then valentine cookies.
    Yea but cheesecake is only 8hrs...versus 22 for vday cookies. I only have 18 ovens so I should have started at least two ovens with vday cookies last night...that way I would finish the cheesecake goal and vday cookies within the same day. Now I have to wait till Tuesday or..I could cough up gems and skip the extra 2 I need tmrw morning

Fashion Designer
    Sorry 18oven-person problems

Banned
    Yea but cheesecake is only 8hrs...versus 22 for vday cookies. I only have 18 ovens so I should have started at least two ovens with vday cookies last night...that way I would finish the cheesecake goal and vday cookies within the same day. Now I have to wait till Tuesday or..I could cough up gems and skip the extra 2 I need tmrw morning
    I guess I was still sleeping that I thought it was strawberry cake for 4 hrs instead of straverry cheesecake ughhh.... And I already had some of my v day cookies going ...... I think I'll serve them except for 2 or just serve them and pay 2 gems to skip the other 2 left

Rhino Keeper
    Just a reminder for those who have bought wallpaper BEFORE getting to that goal: You SHOULD be able to buy a different cheap wallpaper and have it count...this is what always happens in RS, too and that's why people have said several times over the last 4 days to not buy anything until you know it's not a goal item.

Fashion Designer
    Oh, I see now!!

I should finish the cheesecake and valentine cookie goals today. My valentine cookies are ready, but I can't serve them till the rest of my cheesecake are ready. So about another 6 hours to go.....sigh!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Oh, I see now!!

I should finish the cheesecake and valentine cookie goals today. My valentine cookies are ready, but I can't serve them till the rest of my cheesecake are ready. So about another 6 hours to go.....sigh!
    another 48 for me sigh!

Rhino Keeper
    I also havent had a vday bakery update available yet. I really wanna do it but how without being able to update. Also I saw I think a "truffle" chair now avaible but locked as a "goal." Is that part of the vday bakery?

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast