View Poll Results: Who thinks they should raise the level cap?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 93.65%
  • No

4 6.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Level Cap ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    Can't hold out much hope. Restaurant story and bakery etc been stuck at 99 for a year now.
    aww dont tell us that, ive been waiting on this level cap to be raised for just a few months and im about to quit ..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leggedmoose View Post
    aww dont tell us that, ive been waiting on this level cap to be raised for just a few months and im about to quit ..
    But before that the level cap was 75 across all the TL games. So, being in level 99 is a big improvement.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

I used to buy gold for this game but I quite playing this as much and I only sporadically check in now beings it seems that they have basically forgotten about this game. It's really frustrating beings I see all the updates and such they do with dragon story. They need to get more interest built back up in this game by spending some much needed TLC on this game.

Host(ess)
    I live in Wyoming. On the spine of our country!
    I only just found out there was a level cap. If TL wants to make money on a game they are shooting themselves in the foot with this. Not even giving it a chance to prove itself. I was foolish and bought gold for an extremely limited game. It's also a slow mover. My recommendation is shorten some of the wait times, up the level cap, and put a little effort into this. Poke maniacs on Apple products would flock to this if 1) the above suggestions are followed and 2) TL pushed this like they do the other games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    But before that the level cap was 75 across all the TL games. So, being in level 99 is a big improvement.
    Yeah there's a cap at 99 for BS & RS but there's also new things added to make it a little more fun. There's NOTHING here!

New Resident
    I wasn't aware of a level cap until now. I'm disappointed & a bit disillusioned with TeamLava.
    For months now I believed that it was a game bug that has kept me at level 30.
    Losing faith in the designers a little more each day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123