View Poll Results: Who thinks they should raise the level cap?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 93.65%
  • No

4 6.35%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level Cap ?

Banned
    16 votes now!

I have nearly 200,000 xp now. It'd be nice for TL to raise the level cap soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I vote yes

Really? Just noticed I wasnt moving... delete this game

I also have been stuck at level thirty for months. I also feel like they spend too much time updating Dragon story and no time updating Monster story. They will throw us new monsters every couple weeks but they don't give us any goals or anything else new. I have been playing for like 9 months and I still cant get a Diamond and I am running out of habitats, or reason to expand. They need to do some major maintenance to this game to keep people interested past a certain point.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by serenityisland View Post
    I also have been stuck at level thirty for months. I also feel like they spend too much time updating Dragon story and no time updating Monster story. They will throw us new monsters every couple weeks but they don't give us any goals or anything else new. I have been playing for like 9 months and I still cant get a Diamond and I am running out of habitats, or reason to expand. They need to do some major maintenance to this game to keep people interested past a certain point.
    Agreement Serenityisland.

Rhino Keeper
    The level cap means nothing if there is no additional content that unlocks with it.

Who care about the level cap? Add more diverse content and goals, then raise the level cap as necessary.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    The level cap means nothing if there is no additional content that unlocks with it.

Who care about the level cap? Add more diverse content and goals, then raise the level cap as necessary.
    Yeah, I'm with this guy, in the end, levels are just some numbers...

Yes, i agree, needs to level up just like in dragon story, and also more monsters would be nice!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Can't hold out much hope. Restaurant story and bakery etc been stuck at 99 for a year now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast