Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

Farm Supplier
    Had to say thank you TL for new pink dragons, quests, and deco. Appreciate the quick response from Support in placing the new Rose Archway within a few hours of sending the email. Well done!

Are some android users having access to pink dragons already? Heart dragons? Valentines goals? People in this thread have or are they just posting in the wrong place? I have none of the above! Oh well, at least I have me ceasar egg in the nest. :-/

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stiktoch View Post
    Are some android users having access to pink dragons already? Heart dragons? Valentines goals? People in this thread have or are they just posting in the wrong place? I have none of the above! Oh well, at least I have me ceasar egg in the nest. :-/
    Check the market for the Dragon Valentine Game.

version - 1.0.6.5
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Smile Greatest gift ever

hi team lava let me just say I AM SO VERY THRILLED THAT THE ANDROID USERS GET THE VALENTINES DAY EDITION WITH THE PINKS. Thank you for finally giving us something to look forward to and feel like we are a part of the dragon story members. I love the game and now even more. Greatest valentines day gift ever. I have been on cloud nine since yesterday when i found out we got it. You are awesome and amazing. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.......

Banned
    Just sent my email into support. I have a nice passion dragon :-) Evolving right now.

Rhino Keeper
    i just downloaded the valentine version of DS as goal for BS but i genuinely liked the overview..but i have NO VALENTINE goals yet..am on android and apparently even the android users have the goals..is it a level glitch?as in the regular introductory goals are on for sum time and the valentine goals start after a particular level or is sumthng worng wid the download??it wud be very kind of sum1 to answer...thanx in advance..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    i just downloaded the valentine version of DS as goal for BS but i genuinely liked the overview..but i have NO VALENTINE goals yet..am on android and apparently even the android users have the goals..is it a level glitch?as in the regular introductory goals are on for sum time and the valentine goals start after a particular level or is sumthng worng wid the download??it wud be very kind of sum1 to answer...thanx in advance..
    I think you may have to be a level 12 to see the valentine goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    thanx..i got the goals once i hit level 8...

Banned
    I still log on to ND to feed..and I can only accept neighbors on ND not valentines...so kindle might have that same glitch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    I still log on to ND to feed..and I can only accept neighbors on ND not valentines...so kindle might have that same glitch
    I can accept neighbors on Valentines Edition without problem, but I have a lot already and don't always get a chance to play all of them so I don't accept neighbors too often.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast