Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

Rhino Keeper
    Kindle users still waiting for any kind of update however I'm really glad androids got sn update

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY! We finally have VDay edition with the new dragons AND Pinks! Thank you! I almost don't care if I didn't get a goal of downloading vday edition or if there's some problems with the vday goals. At least we got some updates. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Haven't seen Matchmaking Mother goal. Should wait for that before sending email to support (as above)?
    yes, tl is working on fixing the bugs in the quests. some users got them and others did not (me). they say not to attempt breeding any of the new dragons yet or wasting gold till it is fixed :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded V-day version this morning. The only quests I have are "Sparkling Diamond" (hatch a diamond) and "The Emperor Approaches" (have a Caesar dragon/buy 5000 coins worth of jewels). I had already on original and ND yesterday. Actually, 2 popped up yesterday in ND and instantly gave me credit before Caesar goal came up. I forget what they said exactly, but at the time I thought, "Finally ND goals!" But maybe those 2 were just lead ups to the Caesar goal. I clearly have no idea what's going on in this game anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    yes, tl is working on fixing the bugs in the quests. some users got them and others did not (me). they say not to attempt breeding any of the new dragons yet or wasting gold till it is fixed :-)
    "New dragons" - does that just mean the pink stuff or Caesar too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I downloaded V-day version this morning. The only quests I have are "Sparkling Diamond" (hatch a diamond) and "The Emperor Approaches" (have a Caesar dragon/buy 5000 coins worth of jewels). I had already on original and ND yesterday. Actually, 2 popped up yesterday in ND and instantly gave me credit before Caesar goal came up. I forget what they said exactly, but at the time I thought, "Finally ND goals!" But maybe those 2 were just lead ups to the Caesar goal. I clearly have no idea what's going on in this game anymore.
    it looked like nd goals but it is only caesar goal and see post 13 for info re: the new vday goals :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    "New dragons" - does that just mean the pink stuff or Caesar too?
    not sure about the pinks...i tried getting virtue but got a tusker so maybe u can breed but i haven't been able to yet. caesar is obtainable cuz i have him in both of my android accounts and left/right/passion are not attainable yet (until the quest comes out for it)

The Honorable Panda
    I do not think the goal is actually out yet.
    As per DW on post 1

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The Matchmaking Mother goal will be available soon.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I hate to be redundant, there are a lot of posts about the Valentines Day DS, but I am not seeing answers to this.

What is going on with the food amounts to evolve? They have doubled! I read in the Caesar dragon post that he has a higher feeding amount, but all my dragons have doubled. I went to feed my water dragon and instead of 1000 to level up to 9 before epic evolution it is now 2000, other dragons are level 7 and it used to cost 240 to get to 8, 500 to get to 9 then the 1000 to got to epic. All are double.

Is this the V-Day surprise? Not very romantic!
    I've also seen lots of posts not to start breeding the new Left/Right and maybe the Caesar too? Is this still going on? I have the V-Day update, but no new Mother Matchmaker goal....

But the Goal I do have is to download Slots-Vday! For 30 gold. Which is awesome!!! BUTTTTTT I have downloaded it and uninstalled 3 times! All my games have the offer, I have tried just downloaded from google play and from other games, and I have it, I have slots v-day. But no gold/gems and the goal still pops up.

Fashion Designer
    You need to download and open it.. if it can't, then.. Idk. always works for me

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast