Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Weekly Update (1/29/13) - Romantic at Heart (inc V Day Goals)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    oh i forgot lol yeah ill take my 8 gems.. hey they add up .. last weeek i had 110 gems saved up but now only 19 since i opened the v day box 4 times

Haha!! I'll take 8 too!!! I have 21 gems after buying 275 ... I didn't use them all on the box just most lol I got some walls and flooring and the big pink love thing which I've always wanted I just didn't want to use 45 gems on it but I broke down and bought it to fill a spot in my v-day section cuz I didn't think I was gonna win the display but I finally got it last night on my final try!!! YAY ME!!! haha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditzykimber View Post
    Haha!! I'll take 8 too!!! I have 21 gems after buying 275 ... I didn't use them all on the box just most lol I got some walls and flooring and the big pink love thing which I've always wanted I just didn't want to use 45 gems on it but I broke down and bought it to fill a spot in my v-day section cuz I didn't think I was gonna win the display but I finally got it last night on my final try!!! YAY ME!!! haha!
    ugh so jelous i didnt get any of the displays

Fashion Designer
    I used to choose the items I want to display in my boutique carefully. But now, who cares, I display google next to wedding dress just for completing the catalog and get the gems

Fashion Designer
    I mean Gogle

Executive Chef
    This isn't very...fashionable.

Executive Chef
    Don't we already have the shirt?and the hat is waaaaay too big!was hoping for a more romantic,ruffly,flamenco kinda dress( no-I'm not even close to being Spanish-the style is just so pretty!)

Executive Chef
    it's probably low level, will give 100 items per 8 hour and included in a goal and evrybody will get empty shops again lol

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    ugh so jelous i didnt get any of the displays

I'm sorry! Somehow I got lucky cuz it was my last try ... 7 is my favorite number and that's how many times it took me to get it!

Let's just hope there's better things than this outfit in the update that's for coins NOT gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Ehhh... It looks okay, I guess. Maybe there will be some goals to go along with it.

Executive Chef
    I agree with the majoriy of you guys. Not what we were kinda expecting.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast