Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New decorations

Host(ess)

New decorations

I am a android user and i was suprised to see some new decorations for on my island. Though, my IOS neigbour can't find it, and i can't find more information. So i hope that i will find some here afther giving you guy`s al i know

I have found 3 new decorations. i was not able to build them all, just one actually, but there awsome i guess.

first one is the Torchlit Path, it costs 50.000 coins to build and give 500XP pointes

Second is a rosebush, 30 gold to build... need 3 more gold to build it myself (A)

thirth is locked, prob available afther having both heart dragons. Rose Archway.

Good luck guy's I`m still trying for a elf sinds i can't find the heart dragons in the market

Executive Chef
    aww could you please take a screenshot of the other 2 decorations and post it here? thanks

Host(ess)
    sure, if you tell me how to make a photo of my market, galaxy II if that helps cause i got no idea

Executive Chef
    umm.. i think galaxy II should have the ability to take a screenshot, right? then you can upload the screenshot on the photobucket app (it's free) and upload it here.

Host(ess)
    Nevermind, i downloaded a app, give my 5 more minutes

Rhino Keeper
    oh cool! I've been dying for new decorations disappointed that the rose bush costs gold though, isn't it the same as the flowering hedge just with different flowers? 30 gold is terribly expensive for a decoration that most people are going to want to use to line paths with :/

Host(ess)
    Sorry guy`s, can't get my photo app to work, i only use my phone for dragonstory and work so i don't know everything, if someone elf cuold post the picture please ^^;

Executive Chef
    I saw them in the Market (Android), but I don't think I'll be adding them to my islands. 30 gold is a bit steep (IMO) for a block of "roses", that's just like the other offered for less, however, I appreciate TL putting them out there for everyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I saw them in the Market (Android), but I don't think I'll be adding them to my islands. 30 gold is a bit steep (IMO) for a block of "roses", that's just like the other offered for less, however, I appreciate TL putting them out there for everyone.
    I think it coincides with the whole valentines day dragon errors that came out yesterday. Only NewDawn on android was updated, not the original DS. Also, DS on iOS doesn't have them yet. So I think it will all come out at once when TL is fully ready to release.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I think it coincides with the whole valentines day dragon errors that came out yesterday. Only NewDawn on android was updated, not the original DS. Also, DS on iOS doesn't have them yet. So I think it will all come out at once when TL is fully ready to release.
    Ohhh ... well, I hope everyone gets the new decor.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast