Thread: Dilemma

Banned

Dilemma

This is the dilemma of many players (that I know of)Face. I have both moster story and dragon story. I want gold, I can't pay for both,so I get one, and now I want to transfer gold from monster story and dragon story. Can or is this possible.the gold system is the same for both games, I'd be willing to pay a fee for this.

Fashion Designer
    I kind of doubt that they will let you do that, even if the gold system is identical. I've never heard of anyone having this done.

Not the answer you wanted, I'm sure, but I could be wrong.

Banned
    No I font think it's possible.... I would like to get all my gems from bakery transferred to fashion story which they both have the same gem system

But yeah not possible

Grand Emperor
    TL has posted in the past that you can't transfer gold/gems/coins/etc from one game to another.

They can add and remove gold from games. Easy database command. So it is possible for them to do, but its something they won't do.

Banned
    It will never happen. They don't allow players to transfer gems from one game to another. Just as they would never allow players to give their gems to another player. It's cost effective. Why allow a transfer when they are hoping you would buy gems for both gems?