Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sharptooth Sands :: Levels 73 - 78

Farm Supplier
    Still waiting to get the 3rd star on 74. Think i need some help.

I can't beat Level 74 period, kinglara501. What's the strategy to it?

Stuck on level 74! Ughhhhhhh!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    I can't beat Level 74 period, kinglara501. What's the strategy to it?
    If you make a match of 3 on to the glass it will all go. After that the side blaster is the one you want to make. Obviously diamond+blaster and blaster+bomb will work too.

This is in answer to the quote below, posted in a new thread about level 75. But since it deals with a level from Sharptooth Sands, I'm going to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    I got 1,510,00 (yes one MILLION) and only got two stars??????
    Lol, I was curious about this level, and how you could get so many points and not get 3 stars. Also, I'm stuck on a timed doom jewel level right now (430,) so a break from that sounded great. And going back to an earlier level for 3 stars is always helpful, especially after some of the tough levels I've played recently (& only got 1 star.)

My 2 star score on level 75 was was around 750K. I played again, and did get 3 stars--but not until my score reached about 1.6 mil or so. So you almost had it...just a little bit more! That level was lots of fun, though...all those special jewels and combos! They definitely give you the big scores!

Btw, I like the rows of ice/white blocks on that level. I always try to make flat matches against groups of ice blocks if I can. The color-matching properties "auto"-clear almost all of it, like in this example:

I made the blue horizontal 3-match, and it took out all that ice in one move. Playing with the ice is almost, but not quite, as fun as all the special jewel combos you can do on this level. I swapped so many diamonds with blasters or bombs (lots of blaster + bombs, too.) Woo-hoo! (I'm such a dork, lol! )

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your reply! I just had no idea that the leap between 2 and 3 stars was so great! I do really like this level, as you said there are certain combinations that produce a lot of poits!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234