Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sharptooth Sands :: Levels 73 - 78

Fashion Designer
    ok passed level 76 last night!! now on to 77... i can see why it's annoying hehe

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    ok passed level 76 last night!! now on to 77... i can see why it's annoying hehe
    Good job! Now how do we get pass this 77, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VannaBanana555 View Post
    Wait until you get to level 77... It's a nightmare. The level depends almost entirely on luck, and so far I've had none
    You are right, I got 84,000 is the most. It's so hard to reach 130,000

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    You are right, I got 84,000 is the most. It's so hard to reach 130,000
    it looks like they lowered the goal to 115,000. still so difficult! i can't remember my high score, but i don't think i've broken 100,000 yet.

Banned
    I think I got 106,000 but that was luck since I made a lot of diamonds.... Right now the most I've been getting is 60,000 not even.....

I think this level is unbeatable

Banned
    Maybe if tl can change it to 100,000 at least

Fashion Designer
    omg i reached the goal for level 77!!!! BUT then a doom jewel exploded when i was down to only 2 moves left :'(

Banned
    Omg Aileen so close... So how did you do it? Made a lot of blasters? Diamonds? Bombs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Omg Aileen so close... So how did you do it? Made a lot of blasters? Diamonds? Bombs
    i think that game i only made one diamond. but yea a lot of blasters for sure. can't remember if i used a bomb.

the doom jewel got stuck next to one of those white squares, and there weren't any jewels of the same color nearby. so i couldn't do anything about it :/

also i find if i ever combine the blaster and bomb or clear the entire board, you run the risk of a bunch of doom jewels dropping at the same time. so that can be troublesome to try and get rid of all of them.

Fashion Designer
    SUCCESS!!

ok this time, i made 2-3 diamonds. several blasters. maybe 1 or 2 blaster & bomb combo. other things for this level, i try to make sure the white squares are cleared out to give me more flexibility on the board to match jewels. so if i don't see a blaster, bomb, or diamond possibility, i focus on getting rid of the white squares by making matches near them. and level 78 is much nicer only had one energy left but i didn't pass it on the first try. but it's waaaay easier

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast