Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious long time players 3 or 4 level needed

My ID: somapanois

Game every day, anytime.
    Neighbors and need to send Gifts, send whenever possible!

Add me please.

Add me plz i play all the games dragonfire1211

Add me I play restaurant, bakery, pet shop, farm and fashion story. Spacey1223

What is your Level? I'm Level 76. I have 3 or 4 social stars. Depending on the time of day. I'm looking for others players too. I'm looking for players who don't need to post on my wall with request, they where here, or tipped. Request go throught the request fuction. I don't need to see if they tipped or stopped by it shows in the news feed. I gift daily stew, except when there is a goal. Then I send or return parts that where sent to me or needed for goal. If this is ok with you send me and invite my ID is Mcmaster10010. Thanks TY

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmogirl76 View Post
    If you are looking for serious players, long time gamers, we have something in common, I just removed a lot of bad players today. It is very anoying especialy when they request you parts, never tip (never give and never answer your request), you lose your time but ... you need them in certain way.
    Nevertheless today, big day, but now I am too short in players.
    So if you are interested, I am cosmogirl76 :
    *** only 3 or 4 level, tipping daily, accepting request (both ways of course) ***
    Thanks

Im searching for 3-4 stars daily players for 2 of my restaraunts.Im 96 lvl in one of them and 41 in another.I tip and gift ONLY parts daily,posting when i visited u,same im asking from u.Accept all requests fast. My IDs r Kittymur and Kittymurr.Tnx

Host(ess)
    I'm a long term player in need of active nbrs because I just cleared out most of my nbrs who were inactive/quit. I accept all requests, and gift/tip whenever I can. Feel free to add srblue Also play Bakery story with same ID

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by srblue View Post
    I'm a long term player in need of active nbrs because I just cleared out most of my nbrs who were inactive/quit. I accept all requests, and gift/tip whenever I can. Feel free to add srblue Also play Bakery story with same ID
    also use srblue12

New Resident
    Tip: every other day
    Gift: everyday. I prefer parts and accept requests when you are building a new oven.
    Materials request: respond everyday

If these sound like you then please add ThePluto. I only accept 3-4 star players and level 20 and above.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePluto View Post
    Tip: every other day
    Gift: everyday. I prefer parts and accept requests when you are building a new oven.
    Materials request: respond everyday

If these sound like you then please add ThePluto. I only accept 3-4 star players and level 20 and above.
    Sorry one more thing, I post whenever I visit so I expect the same from you. I rarely check my news feed.

Farm Supplier
    Add me and my friend! rdonnelly & ashbox03 Both are 99 and check multiple times daily.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast