Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious long time players 3 or 4 level needed

Host(ess)
    I play everyday. I get into it multiple times a day.
    I ONLY GIFT AND ANSWER REQUESTS FOR PARTS!!
    I DONT HAVE TIME TO TIP.
    Feel free to add me if you are over level 50- low levels usually stop playing cuz they're impatient that they aren't leveling up quicker.

New Resident
    Just letting you know I've added you ) mishka350

Add meehh tayumii i play all the time bakery story and restaurant story every hour every day!!! Add me if you want cool gift happy friends.

Farm Supplier
    My Id is JennyMaze, I play all the time everyday on my phone! My second device is jennymaesplace and I play that 2-3 times a day as well! Add both! And my husbands ID is gulfbreeze, he plays daily as well!

I am a level 99 player and daily gifter and tipper. I am looking for neighbors who like sending and receiving FOOD not parts. I answer all parts requests and help for goals. Looking for similar neighbors who gift food only. Please add me, my id is veradietz. Thanks!

I am a daily, active player. I play on my phone thru the day. I always accept requests! I will gift the same item requested to get you to the goal faster. I am interested in getting just PARTS, not food. If this interests you, please add LAWPUPPY.

Please note, I play other games under same Storm ID: LAWPUPPY [Fashion, Bakery, Farm, & Dragon]

New Resident
    add me please : demirain
    i gift daily & respond to any requests ~
    i don't tip daily though ill tip back if u tipped me

Add me had a new phone so only level 12 they messed up the transfer off my ipod so now my a iPod account got rest and support is not replying... I'd is LippyCreeper

I'm a daily player who is looking for other daily players I'm on 4 star but never drop below 3. 🆔Drea_london

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast