Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious long time players 3 or 4 level needed

I play everyday katz7908

Farm Supplier
    I am a 4 star daily player who [tries to when time allows] to tip and gift every day. I will gift a part that you request, or if I see you are building an appliance, will gift a random part for that. Otherwise I will gift stew or roast chicken. My ID is wingus. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I forgot to add that I will post a message on your wall every time and would prefer others to do the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Nevermind.
    Do not add me.

I no longer care about tips.
    Just daily gifting....of parts only.
    Last edited by Nikki_Finn; 01-31-14 at 02:29 PM. Reason: game play has changed

add me
    simplicityisbliss / bluecloudyskies

Games I play: Bakery Story, restaurant story, Fashion story

Add me!!!

Jenniferalenox

New Resident
    Hi All, If you're looking for a neighbor who gifts regularly and visits when time allows please add me. diane197006.. I play Bakery Story, Farm Story (looking for dog dishes only for this game) and Restaurant Story. I don't always post msg because I try to get to as many neighbors as possible with the little time I have. Happy playing.

New Resident
    I delete those players too. I just requested you because i am a daily player, respond to materials in a timely manner. My id is rosasaenz

New Resident
    I DELETE PLAYERS THAT ARE LAGERS TOO. I GET MEAN COMMENTS FOR HAVING "HIGH EXPECTATIONS" i SENT YOU A REQUEST FROM ROSASAENZ

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by faithtastic View Post
    i play and gift daily. I have played for the last 2 & 1/2 years. Feel free to add faithtastic. Sorry, but i do not have time to gift. However, i do respond to part requests.
    wait this doesn't make sense. You play & gift daily but you apologize because you do not have time to gift. Well it's either you gift or you don't.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast