Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cross breeding diamond with other dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Don't get me starts with them! I've gotten about ten poisons straight while breeding wizard and fairy to see if I can luck out on my android for an infinity. They wouldn't be so bad if I didn't feel they were such useles dragons.
    i got lots of island with this combination. granted its only 1 hour less but its still pretty long.

Rhino Keeper
    It took me well over 100 tries. I will find out today if it is actually the Crusader. It would be a total bummer if it was another Diamond. They should have made the hybrids 43 hours or 45 so we could tell what we got!

ty everyone 4 ur posts:-) I will try harder! Just thought it was funny since it only took 1 try 4 my diamond lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    It took me well over 100 tries. I will find out today if it is actually the Crusader. It would be a total bummer if it was another Diamond. They should have made the hybrids 43 hours or 45 so we could tell what we got!
    Diamond requires 4 colours, so if you bred fire dragon + diamond, it will be a crusader.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Diamond requires 4 colours, so if you bred fire dragon + diamond, it will be a crusader.
    I sure hope so, however on the Wiki breeding calculator it does list Diamond and Infinity as possibles. I know it isn't an Infinity because it was 44 gold. The anticipation is ****ing me!

Rhino Keeper
    Crusader - 40 tries
    Quetzal - 115 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by alicat1982 View Post
    I have been tryin forever to cross breed my diamond with other dragons with no luck. i've retired it with the fire dragon probably 30 times. I jus keep gettin another fire dragon.sigh. Is anyone else having this problem?

~ali
    I just got my first diamond last week and then I had family visiting so today was my first time trying to breed it, diamond Pegasus on first try with diamond (level 4) X fuzzy (level 6)! Next I think I'll try diamond X winter...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicat1982 View Post
    I have been tryin forever to cross breed my diamond with other dragons with no luck. i've retired it with the fire dragon probably 30 times. I jus keep gettin another fire dragon.sigh
    hopw u get it soon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    hopw u get it soon
    just keep trying!

Banned
    Can someone correct me on this, but in order to breed a diamond hybrid, you have to breed a diamond with a pure color (diamond+fire for crusader, diamond+light for angel, etc). Breeding a diamond with an existing hybrid dragon (fairy, luck, etc) you are going to get a combination of the hybrid colors (at least on fails). In some cases this may work to your advantage, but for crusader, quetzal, and gold dragons, it is best to breed with a pure element for the shorter fail times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast