Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Different price for different players for the same thing very unfair TL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal01911349250 View Post
    Well I would hate to think that she would lie, but if she does than I don't have anything to do. And she's been playing for a year and she probably never bought gold but has 10 of these habs that means she spent 5000 gold on this.
    Never bought gold but used 5000 on these things. Seems a bit farfetched to me. How did she accumulate all that gold? Even in a year, its doubtful someone never used any to speed breed or anything. She must have very giving neighbors. and alot of them. She can only give 1065 gold away a year. That comes down to over 13 gold she gets a day, every day of the year. WOW, I'd like her neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Perhaps,she mistakenly told you it was coins. Try to confirm with her if it was gold or coins.
    And if possible take a screen shot when you are able to...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal01911349250 View Post
    Well I'm opening this thread to inform everyone that TL (I think) is showing favoritism even between iOS players. I hate to think it that way but it looks like it. I have a neighbor (who does not wish to be named) who has the pleasure of paying coins for the raging rocks and glorious groves while we ppl have to pay gold, that too 500 gold. That sounds really unfair doesn't it?
    I am sure this is a misunderstanding. These new habitants are only offered for gems for everyone.
    I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I saw an island with about six of each gold habitat. I could have fainted! But his/her layout was so lovely. It looked so, dare I say, expensive.

Banned
    Well she told me that she only bought gold once to buy the treasure cave and the one u saw could be her island

Banned
    Yeah I asked and she told it was for coins

Fashion Designer
    Odd...how many coins?

Executive Chef
    I still think 500 gold is a bit overpriced... It should be an upgrade to the original habitat for 75 gold.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Glorious Cave and Raging Rocks can only be obtained with Gold. They are not available to any user for coins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12