Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it possible to switch dragon story from ios to android?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Android has no pink dragons.
    I'm on android, and I have pink dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Android has no pink dragons.
    Sure it does! My coworker was so excited about her Virtue dragon! I had Android initially and had pink dragons.

But if I get one more Virtue dragon now....I will scream!

The Honorable Panda
    Lets keep the thread on topic of transferring your game to a new device.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Lets keep the thread on topic of transferring your game to a new device.

Thanks!
    SO I have read the entire thread and according to Kooky Panda, please correct me if im wrong, im going away for a week with my bro in law and sister and they have ipads and iphones, can i just login with my storm8 id and download dragon story and play my game and get the features from playing on ios, i.e. trading post and trading portal and get the benefits and results or will all my progress be lost as i play on a note 3 regularly upon returning home? i would like to reap some of the benefits as the ios users but dont normally play on it. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadman78 View Post
    SO I have read the entire thread and according to Kooky Panda, please correct me if im wrong, im going away for a week with my bro in law and sister and they have ipads and iphones, can i just login with my storm8 id and download dragon story and play my game and get the features from playing on ios, i.e. trading post and trading portal and get the benefits and results or will all my progress be lost as i play on a note 3 regularly upon returning home? i would like to reap some of the benefits as the ios users but dont normally play on it. Thanks
    You'll need to download restaurant to do the log in. I'd suggest setting up an ID on their device first. That way when you leave you can log them back into it. You wouldn't want to get them hooked on the game and still accessing your game.

If you do log in on their devices you will be able to use theirs only features. When you go back to android those buildings will become decorations that you can't store.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is an older thread, but when I searched my keywords this seems like the closest to what I'm looking for.

I play on ios and android, basically whichever of my two phones is charging, I use the other one to play my two games. I was playing my android account on ios, and bred fuzzy + athletic (been trying for diamond). I got a 33 hour breed time, which ended up being virtue, so I bought the pink habitat. My question is, will I be able to breed pink hybrids when I am playing on my android, or will my virtue automatically always split into red and white? Or will it even be able to go into the breeding den? (mine is still being made so I haven't hatched/evolved it yet to check)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123