Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Bonus

The Honorable Panda
    As suggested, you should always restart your device after playing for the day , right before bed time. In the morning, your games will open up fresh so you should see your bonus pop up.

If you do not restart and jump right in your game to play, when your game loads up (after you have been away) it takes a few seconds for your game to sync with the servers.
    That is why if you jump right in, before your game syncs up, your pops will pop up while you are playing.

Also along these same lines, you may get the coins, but miss seeing the pop up because you were not fully synced up with the servers.

If you feel you are not getting the bonus coins, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    As suggested, you should always restart your device after playing for the day , right before bed time. In the morning, your games will open up fresh so you should see your bonus pop up.

If you do not restart and jump right in your game to play, when your game loads up (after you have been away) it takes a few seconds for your game to sync with the servers.
    That is why if you jump right in, before your game syncs up, your pops will pop up while you are playing.

Also along these same lines, you may get the coins, but miss seeing the pop up because you were not fully synced up with the servers.

If you feel you are not getting the bonus coins, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Does the timer reset at midnight according to your device, the TL servers or simply 24 hours after you collected the previous bonus?

Rhino Keeper
    I restart my phone every morning when I wake up but I've never gotten past day 2.

Executive Chef
    Strange. i don't even have to log off the game, it just seems to do it for me every morning and my bonus pops up. Never had a problem……yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave_Spencer View Post
    Does the timer reset at midnight according to your device, the TL servers or simply 24 hours after you collected the previous bonus?
    I am pretty sure it resets at midnight on mine, because sometimes I will not open a game until after lunch, I get my pop up, then the next morning I open it up early in the morning and I get my bonus pop up.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    I restart my phone every morning when I wake up but I've never gotten past day 2.
    Are you opening the game every day? If you miss a day, you will reset back to day 1.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on kindle and restart every morning. I almost never get daily bonus if I first log on before noon. I have a different game that always gives me daily bonus if I first play after noon and never before.

Host(ess)
    I am pretty sure it resets at midnight on mine, because sometimes I will not open a game until after lunch, I get my pop up, then the next morning I open it up early in the morning and I get my bonus pop up.
    like i said earlier, my game resets 10 hours in morning. so we can't just say that the game resets for everyone at the same time

Rhino Keeper

Thanks KP, got my bonus today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12