Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Inventory

Mysterious venom is used for upgrade of the conservatory to level 4 (it requires 4 royal blocks, 4 royal beams, and 1 mysterious venom).

Sorry, correction: upgrading it to level 5.

Really nice reference. Been playing since November and still find this useful! Thanks for putting together.

Please update the information on myserious venom; its purpose is still listed as "unknown".

I'm trying to get purple petals. This thread says that you can get them as a gift but that is not on my list of gifts. Any ideas?

Also, where do I get a purple cow?

Fashion Designer
    Purple petals can be collected from Rocket Larkspur, available in the Market. The Purple Cow is the reward at the end of a quest line from Ivy.

Rhino Keeper
    Can the consumables include the pies and kitchen items? They never hold any items and it seems a big waste of an inventory slot.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see Lumin Essence here. I was trying to find what it was used for, thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I don't see Lumin Essence here. I was trying to find what it was used for, thank you.
    You need Lumin Essence to send your knights on the Explore Dark Caves adventure.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast