-book of spells
    -dense fishing hook
    -wood to flesh potion

i have photos of these, if you need any

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    W

Wheat

Found by harvesting wheat. There used to be an option to request it from Windmill while it was under construction, but the option was removed.
    Used for cooking flour or building windmill
    wheat is used to build the tavern. also used to be able to request wheat from tavern. pretty sure wheat is not a requirement to build the windmill.

Executive Chef
    Hi aileenweeni!
    Thanks for your feedback, it is great

You know what, the items you suggested, I actually had something written about most of them, but since they are crafted or part of goals I finally decided I didn't make sense. I guess I was wrong, lol! I'll write them and ask a mod to add them.

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    wheat is used to build the tavern. also used to be able to request wheat from tavern. pretty sure wheat is not a requirement to build the windmill.
    Thanks a lot! You are absolutely right

Also, about mushrooms, I found something I forgot (in bold):

Mushroom
    photo removed
    Dropped by all kinds of mushrooms and (rare) Ivy's hut, Old log and Plant in a log.
    Can a mod please correct both the text about wheat and mushrooms?
    Thanks a lot a sorry for these mistakes.

Fashion Designer
    Hi aileenweeni!
    Thanks for your feedback, it is great

You know what, the items you suggested, I actually had something written about most of them, but since they are crafted or part of goals I finally decided I didn't make sense. I guess I was wrong, lol! I'll write them and ask a mod to add them.

def not a mistake to not include those items i suggested. i was just throwing it out there. i was wondering the same thing if it'd make sense to add them. i think the items that can be bought in the market (buildings, decorations, nature) don't really make sense to include because everyone has access to that. but for some of the items that you craft, not everyone has access to it and it might not be so obvious what they can be used for. also those food items or swords, you can only see it in your personal inventory or in the crafting building it was made from at the time.

so anyways, i think at minimum lumin essence should be added to the inventory. everything else is completely up to you! i just like looking at the pictures lol

Nightclub Owner
    Can a mod please correct both the text about wheat and mushrooms?
    Thanks a lot a sorry for these mistakes.

I've updated those. If you do want to include quest/special items, I could edit post 29 for you. They could all be grouped in the one section. Also do you want me to add a directory to your first post (click on a letter and jump to that section?)

Great work by the way.

Executive Chef
    Thanks maguar for your help!!

I love the idea of a directory, I just don't know how to do links to posts. I tried a couple of times using those from Quotes but it didn't seem to work (it sent you to the top of the page instead of the link). Can you explain to me how to do it?

Anyway, I'll do all that tomorrow, my husband is sick and it took me like an hour to finish typing this, because I am doing lots of other things, lol. I think I am really addicted to this game

Nightclub Owner
    To link to a post click and hold on the post number, a menu will appear, select copy. That's the link you use.

I hope your husband gets better soon.

Executive Chef
    Thank you, maguar! That worked perfectly I can't believe I had never realized a link was there

My husband is fine, thanks, he rarely gets sick, but when he does, he is really really ill in the evening/weekend and wakes up perfectly fine to go to work

Executive Chef
    Wow, what a great resource! It answered several questions I had (primarily "what is such-and-such used for?" And the answer is usually "nothing," ha!)

Nightclub Owner
    The answer I usually give is nothing yet but it will have in the future. With the update coming I'm hoping the answer will be its for such and such.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast