View Poll Results: Do you feel teamlava lied to us?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fashion: Missing last Years Items

Banned
    Seriously? On the fss it says awesome on the top. No way! TL spended money on making holiday stuff and threw it a way. Some people was not satisfied. Otherwise, at least make it come again this year. Fss also took out stuff that WAS NOT holiday item : lady in red, Emerald Isle, swan lady( or something else) etc. Do TL realize that it's still cold right now? It's still winter.

New Resident
    I want the choice to keep everything I earn and buy. This is crazy!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Do you feel like tl lied to us?

The pop up clearly stated 2012 but yet 2011 stuff were removed (catalogs)

White swan, lady in red, gold sparkle where from 2011 not 2012 so why remove them?

The goal recipes we earned through goals were also removed ... Why? What the point of doing goals?

Tl we want the 2011 catalogs back since you clearly stated 2012 content
    Plus we want our goal recipes/crops back

I never had this pop up............imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found that so many of the fashions had been removed! And the majority of them were not even seasonal!! The selection is now lackluster!! And being on Kindle Fire, we do not get the updates that is so kindly bestowed upon the other devices...........what say you TeamLava???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Maybe they should have done a poll asking us which catalogs we would like removed. Would it really be so hard to ask for and listen to our opinions? Also do the same for decor. It only makes good business sense to keep items we might purchase and get rid of the stuff we will never buy.
    Now THAT would've been a great idea!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345